Thread: Plan for a Black Lives Matter “Summer of Chaos”

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,740 Times in 4,205 Posts

Conspiracy Plan for a Black Lives Matter “Summer of Chaos”

Hacked Messages Discuss the Plan for a Black Lives Matter “Summer of Chaos” Leading to Martial Law

Is U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch coordinating with Black Lives Matter activists to disrupt the upcoming Republican and Democratic National Conventions so that martial law will be declared and the elections suspended/indefinitely postponed? This allegation is the subject of hundreds of articles regarding a series of purported direct messages between three leading Black Lives Matter activists.
    What we do know

On Friday, June 10, 2016, Black Lives Matter (BLM) leader and former Baltimore Mayoral Candidate DeRay McKesson claimed that someone hacked into his phone and took control of his twitter account. DeRay McKesson reported the hack to The Baltimore Sun. On June 11, 2016, a twitter user who calls himself The Saint (@TheSaintNegro) tweeted what he claims are private direct-message conversations that occurred on June 10 between DeRay McKesson and Johnetta Elzie, in which the two discussed coordination of plans to cause the declaration of martial law through disruptive protests and direct action at the upcoming Republican National Convention in Cleveland, Ohio, and the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia, PA.

The messages claim the endorsement and support of U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch. Their alleged goal, as stated in the messages, is to cancel the Presidential election and keep Barack Obama in office, while also giving him a justification to attempt a declaration of martial law (something nowhere authorized by the Constitution – see below). The private direct message conversation over the course of several days between BLM activists DeRay McKesson, Johnetta Elzie, and Samuel Sinyangwe has been reported as follows:

JOHNETTA ELZIE: “Have you spoken with Mrs. Lynch [Attorney General Loretta Lynch] recently about the plan for the summer and fall leading up to the elections.”

DERAY MCKESSON: “We spoke two weeks and they want us to start really pushing how racist Trump is now instead of waiting so the others can start getting the protesters ready to shut both conventions down.”

DERAY MCKESSON: “If we can get both conventions shut down for messing over Bernie and for having racist Trump, then get martial law declared so Obama can stay in office we will win. Call you soon when I get to my dads so I can use his landline and we can talk more on this.”

DERAY MCKESSON: “We have to make sure that we use our voices to keep people disrupting Trump all summer and through the fall so martial law can be declared….”

SAMUEL SINYANGWE: “I wanted to touch base with you about the summer of chaos. So far we have over 2,000 people bused in from different cities and another 6,000 to 8,000 expected to drive into Cleveland for the Convention.”

SAMUEL SINYANGWE: “They will not be ready for the crowds we are bringing and they will blame Trump for it, especially if we shut it down. The GOP will have to replace him at that point or we will continue the disruptions nationwide.”

DERAY MCKESSON: “I will pass the info along. Good work, Sam. You never let us down. It’s so important we stop Trump. He can not be president. He will destroy everything we worked so hard for and we can’t trust….”

DERAY MCKESSON: “…today and he [Sam?] confirmed that there will be around 10,000 protesters disrupting the [Republican] convention. Plans are being made for other cities as well for upcoming Trump events. Ads have already been placed looking for people to help. I know you don’t care for them [white people] but this is the time we need our white allies doing a lot of the work for us. They are the ones who listen the best.”

JOHNETTA ELZIE: “That will put fear into the GOP and the country when they can’t have their convention for all their racist supporting Trump. We’ve worked too hard and closely with the Obama administration to have that racist ass take it all away and Hillary…. You know I can’t stand those white allies, but yo right this is the best to use them. They hang on every word you say and will do whatever is asked. I just hate all that kiss ass they try to do. Like that changes who they are.”

DERAY MCKESSON: “We have a lot of white allies volunteering for Trump’s campaign to pass along information to us before it’s made public so we know when rallies are coming up before they are announced. That way we can plan major disruptions in those cities in advance. We just have to keep our names out of this and let these [white] people do the work for us by pushing how Trump’s racist ways will destroy….”

JOHNETTA ELZIE: “That’s all those white people are good for in my eyes. I couldn’t imagine even pretending to like that racist ass Trump even to get info on his events. I’ll be glad when we shut his ass down.”

DERAY MCKESSON: “With the support we have from Mrs. Lynch and the help we’ve got from Sam and others it won’t be hard to cause enough….”

Rest of the article here https://www.oathkeepers.org/navyjack...o-martial-law/

It is interesting to note that Attorney General Loretta Lynch and DeRay McKesson were both speakers at the 2016 Aspen Ideas Festival. There are speculative reports of the two meeting during this event. What is known is that DeRay has been in attendance at meetings with the Attorney General over the past year.

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,822 Times in 3,934 Posts
    BLM is an obvious psyop

divide and conquer and keep people's eyes off the real issue

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pony View Post

JOHNETTA ELZIE: “ to have that racist ass take it all away and Hillary…. You know I can’t stand those white allies
    BLM, where pot meets kettle

Fuckin' racist cunts the lot of them - worse than the KKK

Quote Originally Posted by FBD View Post
    BLM is an obvious psyop

divide and conquer and keep people's eyes off the real issue
    Broken record

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,822 Times in 3,934 Posts