Thread: 'You’re a f*****g psycho' Police kick down Lindsay Lohan’s door after star screams that her fiance is ‘trying to kill her’

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,103 Times in 59,908 Posts

Drama 'You’re a f*****g psycho' Police kick down Lindsay Lohan’s door after star screams that her fiance is ‘trying to kill her’

By JONATHAN REILLY, BEN LEO and JACK BACKWELL - The Sun

COPS smashed their way into Hollywood star Lindsay Lohan’s posh London flat after a furious bust up with her Russian lover.

Police were called in as Lohan, 30, suffered a meltdown on the balcony of Knightsbridge apartment with boyfriend Egor Tarabasov, 22 – claiming she had been atacked.

Video captured from the scene shows Lindsay screaming for help

Waking up neighbours the A-lister shouted: “He just strangled me. He almost killed me.”

In footage taken by a neighbour she could be heard begging for help outside of her £3.2 million home at 5am on Saturday morning.

Shouting her name and address across the street, she screamed: ‘’Please please please. He just strangled me. He almost killed me. Everybody will know. Get out of my house.’’

Responding to panicked calls from LiLo's neighbours police broke down her door

Neighbours told The Sun that Mrs Lohan was screaming so loud she woke up most of the street - prompting the police's direct response

She added: “Do it. I dare you again. You’re f*****g crazy. You sick f**k. You need help. It’s my house get out of my house.’’

She was also heard shouting to Egor - who was also near the balcony: “I’m done. I don’t love you anymore. You tried to kill me. You’re a f*****g psycho” before adding ‘’We are finished.’’

She added: “No Egor you’ve been strangling me constantly. You can’t strangle a woman constantly and beat the shit out of her and think it’s ok. Everybody saw you touch me. It’s filmed. Get out! Get out”.

Ten minutes later police arrived after receiving reports of a “woman in distress” – forcing their way into the property – only to find it empty after going inside.

They said no crime was committed and no arrests were made.

Lindsey and her fiance Egor in happier times

Locals told how three police cars rolled into the well-to-do mews with flashing blue lights illuminating the whole street.

One neighbour, who did not want to be named, said: “I was about to pick up the phone and call the police but somebody else in the street had already beaten me to it.

“She woke our whole house up with her screaming. I was really concerned about her safety - it sounded like she needed help.

“Loads of police cars then arrived and the whole road was awake, looking out their windows to see what the commotion was.

“We couldn’t get back to sleep afterwards. It was such a fuss for what is normally a quiet area.”

Another neighbour said: “I thought maybe something serious had happened. The silence of night was broken with this dreadful shouting and swearing and crying. Dear me.”

Lindsay had previously hinted that her relationship with the Russian playboy might be on the rocks on Instagram

A woman living nearby heard Lohan’s screams.

She told The Sun: “It woke up the whole street. She was crying and wailing that he tried to kill her.

“He came out to try and calm her down but she wasn’t having it. She was really distressed and sobbing.”

One witness said: “I was expecting the police to turn up any minute. It sounded like they had been drinking and up all night - it was about 5am.

“I was really worried for her but she eventually went back inside and that was the last we heard of it.”

Lohan’s front door shows clear signs of damage where the police kicked it in.

But less than 24 hours after the cops showed up Lindsay was spotted leaving her plush home with a pal in a loose-fitting white jacket and heels.

The dolled-up pair both appeared in good spirits as they headed towards Knightsbridge together on foot on Saturday night.

Lohan and her lover have been dating for seven months – and recently got engaged.

Yesterday Lohan took to Instagram to accuse her fiancé of going out partying with a “Russian hooker”.

At 2:30am on Sunday, the actress moaned to fans that he was out partying at a posh London haunt Cirque.

Lindsay wrote: “I guess I was the same at 23... Shitty time- it changes at 26/27@e2505t thanks for not coming home tonight. Fame changes people.”

In a comment on her own thread, she added: “I’m home in bed and he’s out partying”.

While responding to messages from her fans, the star said: “Well I feel used.”

A spokesman for the Met police said: “Police were called to an address in Knightsbridge, SW7 on Saturday, 23 July at 05:10 hours following a report of a woman in distress.

“Officers attended and following concerns for the welfare of the occupants inside they forced entry into the address.

“There was no one inside but enquiries were made and the occupants were traced and found to be safe and well.”

The couple’s latest bust-up comes just weeks after Lohan threw Tarabasov’s phone into the sea in Greece and he poured a drink over her head.

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Is he French?

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts
    Do you ever read?

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    She said it was her "fiance' ... WTF NiKKA...