Thread: Heidi Montag says breasts so big they were 'falling through the skin'

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,103 Times in 59,908 Posts

Attention Whore Heidi Montag says breasts so big they were 'falling through the skin'

FOX 411

“The Hills” star Heidi Montag says she regrets getting size F breast implants in 2010.

"They were so heavy they were falling through the skin," she told People Magazine "It was just too heavy for my body and I was in pain and uncomfortable all the time. I thought, 'What do I need this big of breasts for?' "

Montag went on the cover of People when she underwent 10 plastic surgery procedures in one day.

Snapchatting rattHeidi ❤️

A photo posted by heidipratt (@heidipratt) on

"I was in way over my head with the surgeries," Montag said. "I had no idea what I was getting into or that it was a lifelong commitment. It was very challenging, both physically, emotionally, spiritually, mentally, on my husband and on our lives."

Montag ended up getting breast reduction surgery in 2013. Now 29, she's still married to fellow reality star Spencer Pratt, with whom she said she plowed through the millions of dollars they earned from their "Hills" fame. Now, the couple lives rent free in a family guest house and watches their cash.

“I don't want to say I regret it 100 percent because I've tried to grow from it," she told the magazine. “I think it's important not to pigeonhole yourself in past mistakes but to learn from them and move on."

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts
    thats hot