Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Jailbreakme to return with ios 5

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,139 Times in 1,281 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Acid Trip View Post
    The Acer a500 beats them both. The Samsung doesn't even have a MicroSD slot for crying out loud! I will admit the Samsung has advantages (great screen, lightweight, excellent battery life) but not where it counts (expandability and options).
    Eerr... I don't understand what you mean by "options". And expandability might be an issue for some, but you can always get a USB stick or USB adapter for your sd cards... if you for whatever reason need more space. This is why I don't even know what tablets are for. I mean...they are mainly for surfing and basically like oversized smartphones. If you want power, space and more usability, just get a laptop ffs. Tablet is no good for movie watching and gaming.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,139 Times in 1,281 Posts
    Oh and that Acer a500 aka ICONIA comes with "1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, micro-SD card slot for up to 32GB internal memory," So...even if you get that max 32GB memcard, you still have less total memory than 64GB Tab 10.1..so I don't know how much that microSD slot helps you really.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Em this a jailbreakme thread why you talkin about pads? Is it that time of the month again? Iv just jailbreaked with the new jailbreakme and it's very quick and easy just go to safari-jailbreakme.com-install how nice

GOOFY YEH HE DONE THIS, SWEET

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    It's funny really...One of Apple's devs says that ios 5 can't be hacked and...the next DAY the hack comes out

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks

Warning

Lol true. The newest update is a jailbreak killer don't touch it !! iOS 4.3.3 is ok but the one after is only there to kill your jb CAUTION!!

GOOFY YEH HE DONE THIS, SWEET