#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts

Whine Khloé Kardashian Offended People Not Once, But Twice This Halloween

by Dana Eisenberg - Mediaite

It seems like it should be easy to not offend people with a Halloween costume. Apparently, not so. Khloé Kardashian is taking heat and being accused of cultural appropriation for some photos she posted to her social media accounts this Halloween.

First, she photoshopped fashion week looks from this Spring onto herself. Included in the post on her app is this photo of colorful dreadlocks from the Marc Jacobs fashion show, which were worn by her sister Kendall Jenner.

Of the look, she wrote “I absolutely despise this on me! I think dreads are really cool but the rainbow combined with the dreads is just too much on me.”

Twitter users were angry:

Kardashian also posted a photo to her Instagram and Twitter accounts from a Halloween party where a friend of hers was dressed in a “Sheik” costume.

Happy Halloween

A photo posted by Khloé (@khloekardashian) on

Though Kardashian wasn’t the one in the outfit, Twitter users called her out anyway.

Kardashian has a history of offending people by posting photos with someone wearing the Sheik costume. In 2014, she came under fire when she posted a photo of Scott Disick in the costume next to her in a cat costume with the caption “Sheik pussy.”

Shelter Dweller
    vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Is this 'cultural appropriation' thing used anywhere in the world outside of the US?
    I haven't encountered it in the UK and I daresay I'd likely vomit in protest over anyone who stated it in my presence.
    A good vomit is always a good protest, as the fucker smells of puke for hours, and you can claim to be unwell, and thus avoid any countersanctions

Vomit appropriation.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hikari Kisugi For This Useful Post:

RBP (11-03-2016)