Thanks
    Thanked 11,815 Times in 6,371 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

Trump now spreading "Fake News" !!

It was unclear following the rally what could have occurred in Sweden to draw the president's attention, and the Swedish Embassy asked for clarity.

A spokesperson for the Swedish Embassy said they didn't know if Trump's tweet served as the government's official response to their request for an explanation.

"We have asked State Department if President Trump's tweet is their official answer to our question earlier today. We are still awaiting an answer on that," the spokesperson said.

It does make you wonder.... is Twitter going to become Trumps official platform for White House & POTUS statements???

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Answers?

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Donald spreads his own brand of Fake news.....

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,742 Times in 4,207 Posts

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pony For This Useful Post:

RBP (02-24-2017), The Monk (02-22-2017)

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monk View Post

Trump now spreading "Fake News" !!

It does make you wonder.... is Twitter going to become Trumps official platform for White House & POTUS statements???
    Actually, it's not fake news. Sweden's having a terrible problem with the refugees there. It's just not being widely reported on.

Just yesterday:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/02...sh-suburb.html

The rates of rape and violent crime are up in Sweden because of the Muslim refugees, but the news gets buried quickly. Sweden doesn't want to appear to have egg on their face.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

Muddy (02-22-2017), Pony (02-22-2017), PorkChopSandwiches (02-22-2017), Teh One Who Knocks (02-23-2017)

weapon of mass consumption redred's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,562 Times in 3,632 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

What a bitch - just walking past this guy and pepper sprays him. Most of this sort of shit is perpetrated by the rabid left......

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    Actually, it's not fake news. Sweden's having a terrible problem with the refugees there. It's just not being widely reported on.

Just yesterday:

The rates of rape and violent crime are up in Sweden because of the Muslim refugees, but the news gets buried quickly. Sweden doesn't want to appear to have egg on their face.
    I know you see Trump as the second coming but face it - he tweeted based on a news report - not based on proper intelligence. The Swedish Government asked the question and rightly so.

The man may make a lot of promises that people like but it's time he began acting like a president and not a spoilt brat with a Twitter account. :angry:

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post

Just yesterday:

He treats Fox news as intelligence. That's the problem here.

From accounts that I've read, integration has been mostly, but not completely, successful in Sweden - which does surprise me tbh.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lost in melb. For This Useful Post:

The Monk (02-23-2017)

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    You Auusies are just mad because Trump rejected Australias share of immigrants..

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    You Auusies are just mad because Trump rejected Australias share of immigrants..
    No we're not - we are just sorry for Americans having a Dick as a leader....

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    I'm sorry the USA is no longer going to be the sacrificial dog that the ticks of the world feed on.. (I'm not really sorry)

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

PorkChopSandwiches (02-23-2017), Teh One Who Knocks (02-23-2017)

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monk View Post
    I know you see Trump as the second coming but face it - he tweeted based on a news report - not based on proper intelligence. The Swedish Government asked the question and rightly so.

The man may make a lot of promises that people like but it's time he began acting like a president and not a spoilt brat with a Twitter account. :angry:
    I don't treat anyone like the second coming. I don't engage in celebrity worship. I didn't vote for Trump in the primaries, but I sure as hell wasn't voting for that lying cunt Clinton in the general election. In case you guys haven't been paying attention, news reporting has broke some of the biggest stories of the past 100 years. Think Watergate. That came about because of a news story. And that's just one example. So don't discount it. You don't know what "proper intelligence" he has or doesn't have, and rightfully so. "Proper intelligence" is a matter of national security, so none of us should be aware of the actionable pieces of intelligence that our government has. If we're aware of it, then our enemies are aware of it, and that's not a good strategic position to be in. That's something that Obama could never get.

Who are you to say what a President should act like? They're human beings like everybody else and they're entitled to whatever quirks they have, just like everybody else. I imagine that what Trump puts forward in the public eye is designed to do exactly what it's doing: rile up the left. Look how upset you guys are getting? I hate to break the news to you, but that's exactly how he wins.... making the left rabid and showing the world what they really are.

Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    He treats Fox news as intelligence. That's the problem here.

From accounts that I've read, integration has been mostly, but not completely, successful in Sweden - which does surprise me tbh.
    Fox news is a counterweight to all the liberal-dominated hogwash of "news" reporting that exists in the media today. I don't see it as a problem. Obama watched Fox news and complained about them all the time. I didn't see you bitching about that. Something smells like bias here.

From the accounts you've read? What did you read? Where did these accounts come from? I'm sure all the Swedish victims of rape and violence perpetrated by Muslim criminals in Sweden would agree with your surprise.

If you're so certain that it's such a seamless peaceful transition then take those Muslim refugees you've been trying to pass off to us and see how it goes. Give it 6 months. Then come back and talk to me.
    Last edited by DemonGeminiX; 02-23-2017 at 03:09 PM.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

Muddy (02-23-2017), Pony (02-23-2017), PorkChopSandwiches (02-23-2017), RBP (02-24-2017), Teh One Who Knocks (02-23-2017)