Thanks
    Thanked 11,815 Times in 6,371 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    TOP 10 DONALD TRUMP QUOTES

10: Do you mind if I sit back a little. Because your breath is very bad.

9: I have a great relationship with the Mexican people.

8: When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice. The bible tells us, "How good and pleasant it is when God's people live together in unity."

7: You have to think anyway, so why not think big?

6: It is time to remember that old wisdom our soldiers will never forget: that whether we are black or brown or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots, we all enjoy the same glorious freedoms, and we all salute the same great American flag.

5: My whole life is about winning. I don't lose often. I almost never lose.

4: When somebody challenges you, fight back. Be brutal, be tough.

3: One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace, good people don't go into government.

2: No dream is too big. No challenge is too great. Nothing we want for our future is beyond our reach.

1: Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.

Pretty profound some of them.... I wonder who wrote them for him..?

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    15 Most Memorable Trump Quotes of 2017

Over the last year, President Trump's words have become some of the most newsworthy topics of discussion in the nation. From his frequent posts on Twitter to his many speeches since taking on the presidency, his statements have stirred up a mix of emotions from people in the United States and even from those in other countries. Here are the most memorable things President Trump has said in 2017.

1. "The media is—really, the word, I think one of the greatest of all terms I've come up with—is fake. I guess other people have used it perhaps over the years, but I've never noticed it." —Trump on fake news, Interview with Governor Mike Huckabee, October 7, 2017

2. "After consultation with my Generals and military experts, please be advised that the United States Government will not accept or allow...Transgender individuals to serve in any capacity in the U.S. Military. Our military must be focused on decisive and overwhelming...victory and cannot be burdened with the tremendous medical costs and disruption that transgender in the military would entail. Thank you." —Trump on the transgender military ban, Twitter, July 26, 2017

3. "There was no collusion. Everybody knows there was no collusion." —Trump on collusion with Russia, Da Nang, Vietnam, November 11, 2017

4. "There is a chance that we could end up having a major, major conflict with North Korea. Absolutely." —Trump on potential conflict with North Korea, Oval Office Interview, April 22, 2017

5. "Nobody has better respect for intelligence than Donald Trump." —Trump National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey, August 10, 2017

6. "What a crowd, what a turnout." —Trump to victims and survivors of Hurricane Harvey in Texas, August 29, 2017

7. "I don’t blame China, I blame the incompetence of past Admins for allowing China to take advantage of the U.S. on trade leading up to a point where the U.S. is losing $100's of billions. How can you blame China for taking advantage of people that had no clue? I would've done same!" —Twitter, November 9, 2017

8. "You've thrown our budget a little out of whack." —Puerto Rico amid Hurricane Maria, October 3, 2017

9. "Despite the constant negative press covfefe." —Twitter, May 31, 2017

10. "Russia will have much greater respect for our country when I am leading it than when other people have led it...If Putin likes Donald Trump, I consider that an asset, not a liability, because we have a horrible relationship with Russia." —Trump Tower Press Conference, January 11, 2017

11. "Why would Kim Jong-un insult me by calling me 'old,' when I would NEVER call him 'short and fat?' Oh well, I try so hard to be his friend - and maybe someday that will happen!"—Twitter, November 11, 2017

12. "It's just fake. It's fake. It's made-up stuff. It's disgraceful what happens, but that happens in the—that happens in the world of politics." —Trump on being accused of rape, White House Rose Garden press conference, October 27, 2017

13. "At least 24 players kneeling this weekend at NFL stadiums that are now having a very hard time filling up. The American public is fed up with the disrespect the NFL is paying to our Country, our Flag and our National Anthem. Weak and out of control!" —Twitter, November 28, 2017

14. "Well, I do think there's blame -- yes, I think there's blame on both sides. You look at -- you look at both sides. I think there's blame on both sides. And I have no doubt about it, and you don't have any doubt about it either." —Trump on the white supremacists and neo-nazis who rallied in Charlottesville, Virginia, New York, August 15, 2017

15. "Crooked Hillary Clinton is the worst (and biggest) loser of all time. She just can’t stop, which is so good for the Republican Party. Hillary, get on with your life and give it another try in three years!" — Twitter, November 18, 2017

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to RBP For This Useful Post:

The Monk (02-05-2018)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Donald Trump's Craziest Quotes of All Time

Too many to list so visit the page here:

It starts with....

1 of 73

Donald Trump Brags About Groping Women

"You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful – I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the p**sy. You can do anything." –Donald Trump in a 2005 interview with Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush

It ends with one of the most ridiculous statements:-

73 of 73
    Donald Trump on Making Mistakes

“I don’t think I’ve made mistakes. Every time somebody said I made a mistake, they do the polls and my numbers go up, so I guess I haven't made any mistakes." –Donald Trump

.... and we all know where he stands in the polls.....
    Last edited by The Monk; 02-05-2018 at 05:55 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    US stocks suffered their worst falls in more than six years on Monday.

As Trump was so quick to take the credit for the records recent highs, I can't wait for him to acknowledge the fall was also due to him.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Trump puts his foot in it again!!

Donald Trump Tweeted About Britain's NHS. The Brits Weren't Happy

It is understandable why well over a million people signed a petition against Trump being afforded a state visit to UK - there would have been even more signatures but it was halted by the advent of an election.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,742 Times in 4,207 Posts

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Pony For This Useful Post:

Muddy (02-06-2018)

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PorkChopSandwiches For This Useful Post:

Muddy (02-06-2018)

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monk View Post
    US stocks suffered their worst falls in more than six years on Monday.

As Trump was so quick to take the credit for the records recent highs, I can't wait for him to acknowledge the fall was also due to him.

Look at the growth since he was elected, then look at that fall as a percentage and come back

18. The Following User Says Thank You to PorkChopSandwiches For This Useful Post:

Muddy (02-06-2018)

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    You're wasting your breath with this one, Porky. He's damaged goods. Completely infected.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkChopSandwiches View Post
    Look at the growth since he was elected, then look at that fall as a percentage and come back
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    You're wasting your breath with this one, Porky. He's damaged goods. Completely infected.

All I'm saying is if he claims credit for one, he also has to claim credit for the other. Some economists are saying this is related to his tax cuts and resulting US debt.

People need to see that Trump is one of the best manipulators there is. He has been caught short constantly proving his own Fake News but some still blindly ignore that.... if he says it, it has to be right (despite the facts). His own ego will end up being his downfall.

Despite what you think of my opinions, you keep visiting this thread to read them...