#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,096 Times in 59,906 Posts

Busted Married teacher faces second underage sex scandal in a month

By Mydrim Jones - The Express

A MARRIED school dance teacher has stepped into her second pupil-sex scandal in a fortnight.

Sarah Lewis, 27, was charged at the end of January with raping a 17-year-old pupil after allegedly plying him with vodka and beer at her home.

Now another boy the same age claims he also had intercourse with the blonde after she gave him whisky and champagne at her house.

They had sex on December 28 after swapping messages on Snapchat, he told police.

The mother-of-one sent him a photo of herself boozing and told him “let's party” before picking him up, said police files.

The teenager said he tried to leave after getting drunk but Lewis led him to her bedroom.

His account is similar to that of the other pupil who told investigators Lewis bought him alcohol before having intercourse with him at her home in Payson, Utah.

He recorded the romp on his phone and sent footage to pals, said the police documents.

Lewis, whose husband reportedly filed for divorce on Tuesday, told police after her arrest on January 24: “It was a one-time thing, I don't know.

“It was - my husband was gone and I was drunk.

"I don't know. It was easy, I guess. I don't know. It never happened again.”

The alleged romp is said to have happened about a week after the one with the other teenager, for which she now also faces a rape charge.

She has lost her job from Landmark High School, an alternative school in Spanish Fork.

Lewis, who also taught social studies, had worked there for two years.

Police Lieutenant Bill Wright said: “It's a tragedy that things like this occur.

“It's one of those mind-bogglers. You have to shake your head at it.“

Lewis is being held at Utah County Jail after a judge branded her a “danger to society”

Her bail has been doubled to $20,000 cash after the second student came forward, reports the Daily Herald.

Lana Hiskey of Nebo School District: “We are saddened that there are more victims.

“If there are any more, we hope they would come forward and work with the police on this matter. It's a tragedy for all involved.”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

RBP (09-24-2018)

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    Two rapes and a $20,000 bail. So she walks for $2000. Great.
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deebakes View Post
    She might look alright when she hasnt been crying, we need more photos

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

Update Loophole sets free teacher, 27, who had vodka-fueled sex romp with teen boy student

FOX News

A high school teacher in Utah arrested earlier this year for a tryst with a 17-year-old male student is out of jail due to a legal technicality.

Sarah Lewis, a former teacher at Landmark High School in Spanish Fork, admitted to having sexual intercourse with the male student in her Payson home, according to a probable cause statement obtained by KUTV.

The 27-year-old admitted in court to giving the student vodka prior to having sex, and then told the teen to deny their relationship if anyone ever asked.

She was originally arrested in January and charged with rape, which was later reduced to one count of forcible sexual abuse. The ex-teacher's public defender, Tom Means, advised her to enter a plea of guilty, meaning she would face between 1 and 15 years in state prison.

But Means then found an amended statute in Utah Code that states, "if a minor is 16 or 17 years old, the rape charge can be reduced to Unlawful Sexual Conduct, when applied to a person who holds a relationship of special trust: such as an adult teacher, employee, or volunteer," according to court documents obtained by KUTV.

Utah law applies stricter punishments if there is more than a seven year age gap between the minor and the offender.

The ex-teacher was then charged with a third degree felony instead of the first degree rape felony, and released with no further jail time.

A local defense attorney told KUTV the change in the law creates balance, and isn't a loophole.

"Legislators have taken the teacher portion out of the equation," Stephen R. Allred, a defense attorney with Zabriskie Law Firm, told KUTV. "I don't consider this a loophole. These 16 and 17 year olds do have a choice, and they have chosen to engage in this."

County prosecutors however believe anyone under the age of 18 can't legally consent to sexual activity.

"Lewis occupied a position of special trust as a teacher," Deputy Utah County Attorney Ryan Peters told the television station.

Lewis taught at Landmark High School, an alternative school with about 340 students in grades 10-12, and the school’s website listed her as a social studies teacher and dance instructor, according to FOX13 Salt Lake City.

Lana Hiskey of the Nebo School District told FOX13 that Lewis was hired in 2014 and taught girls and boys dance classes in a program Lewis created.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

RBP (09-24-2018)

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Get yo pussy in check, girl!

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

Update Teacher ‘had sex with two students after plying them with beer and vodka’

Zoe Drewett for Metro.co.uk

A teacher accused of cheating on her police officer husband with two of her pupils has avoided jail after being given a suspended sentence.

Sarah Lewis, 29, was handed a five year suspended prison sentence after she admitted having sex with one of the two 17-year-olds as part of a plea deal.

But she has been told she faces up to 12 months in jail if she is convicted on separate drug charges.

Before she was sentenced by Judge Kraig Powell in Provo, Utah, US, a previous hearing heard Lewis was a ‘substantial danger to the community’.

She was initially arrested in January 2017 while a dance and social studies tutor at Landmark High School in Spanish Fork, Utah.

A student had told police she had had intercourse with him at her home after plying him with beer and vodka.

He filmed them kissing on a sofa before they went into a bedroom and he sent footage to his friends, the court heard.

Lewis, a mother, later told police the encounter was a ‘one-time thing’ adding: ‘My husband was gone and I was drunk.

‘I don’t know. It was easy, I guess. I don’t know. It never happened again.’

She was arrested two weeks later when another student came forward and said he and Lewis had also hes sex a week before the other student.

He had swapped messages with the teacher over Snapchat, he told police.

Lewis allegedly sent him a photo of herself drinking alongside the words ‘let’s party’, police claim.

She picked the boy up in her car but he tried to leave after getting drunk on whisky and champagne at her hourse, he said.

Instead, Lewis is accused of leading the boy to her bedroom.

Lewis originally faced two rape charges, one of tampering with a witness and seven counts of giving alcohol to minors.

But in a plea deal in June 2017 she admitted sexual activity with the student who had filmed the encounter and got a suspended prison sentence of five years.

She was given credit for 195 days she had already spent in jail.

She has also been placed on the Utah Sex Offender Registry and has been banned from having contact with current or former students.

Lewis will return to court on October 22 on two counts of possessing methamphetamine with intent to distribute and owning drug paraphernalia.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

RBP (09-24-2018)

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts
    She had sex as part of a plea deal?