Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Fangtasia's (The True Blood Discussion Thread) [SPOILERS POSSIBLE]

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,849 Times in 8,184 Posts
    Yeah I noticed that too.

Often I walk around here wearing only an apron and do a pretty good Sookie imitation

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,110 Times in 59,910 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I liked the comment about a full moon in Bon Temps and wondering around in the forest

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    That was a good one

So how long before Jason and Jess get it on?

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    If Jason does take a poke at Jess...he'd better hope that he's a werepanther by then.

Hoyt is a pretty big boy..and his best friend so you know that won't end well.

Basement Dweller Dragoness_Cutie's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post
    Yep, Tommy can go.

That was cold imitating his brother and then doing Luna and treating her like that = death
    Well I think that he was stuck as Sam without meaning to be, but he definitely could have handled that entire day better. And sleeping with Sam's girl was beyond stupid on his part. Sam might be a Skinwalker soon too if Tommy isn't careful!

Quote Originally Posted by thelancinator View Post
    I have to say that actor (Sam) did an amazing job when he was doing Tommy being Sam. The way he walked, talked, moved....it was all perfect.
    I totally agree. The limpy walk, the facial expressions... perfect.

If Jason does take a poke at Jess...he'd better hope that he's a werepanther by then.

I hope Jason isn't stupid enough for that. Him and Hoyt have been best friends for a long time. Messing with your best friends' girl is a good way to end a friendship and get your ass kicked.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoness_Cutie View Post
    I hope Jason isn't stupid enough for that. Him and Hoyt have been best friends for a long time. Messing with your best friends' girl is a good way to end a friendship and get your ass kicked.
    Well, if you look at it, Hoyt isn't really all that nice to Jess all the time, mostly saying mean-ish things to her, whether he realizes it or not. It's caused Jess to stray already in the show. And now that Jason has her blood in him, they have that bond that links them together. You could just feel the sexual tension between them in that scene where Jess finds Jason in the woods.

I predict there will be some hanky panky between them before this season is overe

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thelancinator View Post
    Well, if you look at it, Hoyt isn't really all that nice to Jess all the time, mostly saying mean-ish things to her, whether he realizes it or not. It's caused Jess to stray already in the show. And now that Jason has her blood in him, they have that bond that links them together. You could just feel the sexual tension between them in that scene where Jess finds Jason in the woods.

I predict there will be some hanky panky between them before this season is overe
    Oh I can completely understand it happening, and I'm sure it will, but Hoyt is going to flip a shit when it happens. And yeah, I know he hasn't been great to her, but that's not going to change the fact that Jason is going to be screwing his best friends' girl.

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Although with Jess being eternally virgin and all, I don't think she's the biggest fan of sex per say. Though she does seem to enjoy all the rest.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    You know, Hoyt is another character that I really just don't care about. And other than being hooked up with Jess, how is really important to the goings on in the series? He isn't....so let's kill Tara, Hoyt, and Tommy

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Good episode last night for the most part.

Really liked the scene between Jess and Bill when they were in the cell trying to keep themselves bound to shield themselves from Antonia's spell. At the start I was so hoping that Pam was gonna kill Tara But then she didn't because all the morons showed up with their cell phone cameras to video the scene And then of course we had to have yet another scene of Tara breaking down and crying in another of her "poor me" scenes. God I can't fucking stand her!

And then for a brief moment we were gonna get rid of another worthless character when Sam had his arm across Tommy's throat, but no, he gets to live too.

And then at the end, Jess makes it all the way out and then flings open the doors...if anything happens to her it will just make me hate Tara even more for siding with the wrong people, yet again. God she's just a worthless fucking cunt and I hope this season something will happen to her. Absolutely the single most annoying and useless character on the entire series.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I didn't watch the preview for next week (because I hate spoilers) so that closing scene leaves so many questions. As Jess flings open the doors we hear a gunshot....did Jason shoot the security guard to try and get to Jess or did the security guard shoot Jason as he tried to get to the house?

The more that everything sinks in, I think this is right up there with one of the nest episodes of the series. Next week should be awesome, especially if Tara dies a horrible, horrible death. She's gonna have a lot of pissed off vampires on her ass once they find that she was on the side of Antonia, who just can't leave a grudge alone. I'm hoping that bitch Marnie dies a horrible death as well, which she most certainly will I would imagine.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I loved the crowd in front of Pam -

She's a zombie..

I ain't no fuckin zombie!

That's EXACTLY what a zombie would say

great episode, enjoyed it a lot.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Pam and the old vamp doctor scene was hilarious...

first words out of Pam's mouth - You fuckin _unt! I'm going to shove my hand up your ass and use you as a hand warmer!!!

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Pam is awesome, that's why I'm holding out hope that she carries out her threat to Tara:

"It may be 10 minutes from now or 10 years, the moment you think you’re safe, I promise I will hunt you down and fuckin' shred you like confetti"