Thread: The Long list of Racists.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts

The Long list of Racists.

I am starting this thread to document main stream folks that are racists.. As time passes these people tend to change their views and I would like a place to document their racist actions so we can have a reference and never forget who they are.

Please feel free to add to this thread as needed.

Here's the first one.

Jemele Hill, who is a co-host of the 6pm ESPN SportsCenter

Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    Derek Hunter - The Daily Caller

ESPN has seen its fair share of political controversy lately, including the removal of college football play by play announcer Robert Lee from a game because he shares a name with the Confederate general.

The network has encouraged their personalities to be political in their commentary, and Jemele Hill, who is a co-host of the 6pm SportsCenter, appears to have taken this encouragement to heart when she called President Donald Trump “a white supremacist” Monday night during a Twitter rant.

ESPN recently fired 100 employees due, in part, to sinking ratings some attribute to the creeping politics from their personalities. This latest event, documented below, likely won’t help that trend.

Hill’s rant was met with much criticism.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    #2 Hillary Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    David Krayden - The Daily Caller

Hillary Clinton said Sunday that she didn’t prepare a concession speech for 2016 presidential election.

“I had not drafted a concession speech. I’d been working on a victory speech,” she told Jane Pauley in a interview that aired Sunday on “CBS Sunday Morning.”

“I felt like I had let everybody down.”

Clinton said that she has wondered what happened ever since she lost to then-Republican candidate Donald Trump.

Clinton added that “white people” happened.

“[Trump] was quite successful in referencing a nostalgia that would give hope, comfort, settle grievances, for millions of people who were upset about gains that were made by others because—”

“What you’re saying is millions of white people,” Pauley interrupted.

“Millions of white people, yeah,” Clinton replied. “Millions of white people.”

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

Pony (09-12-2017), PorkChopSandwiches (09-12-2017)