Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: "C'mon man" and "fuck you" thread

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,829 Times in 8,168 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pony View Post
    When you were told "get a life" that's not what they meant. C'mon man!
    Boo and hiss. I throw rotten produce in response.

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    Don't order a shit load from Amazon and then cover your house number with a wreath. c'mon, man.
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to RBP For This Useful Post:

Muddy (12-20-2017)

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,770 Times in 4,009 Posts
    We were supposed to go to my mother-in-law's for a late Christmas dinner tonight. Wife is working during the day all weekend, so MIL calls me at 830am (mind you I went to bed at 330 am) and says it's snowing like piss out in Chilliwack where she lives, and wants to move the party of 9 to our house and bring the food. Great, I'll tidy up. Then she calls back and goes 'I was just going to make good homemade pizza from scratch... you make good dough, would you mind making the dough... and the sauce'.

Ok, late notice but being a good son I say of course, no problem. So I hit the grocery store, buy all the shit, appetizers, go to the liquor store. I get home and she calls back "Oh forget it, I'm going to bring something easier, it's too much work to bring all the stuff and cook in your kitchen, just relax"

C'mon man [So I poured myself a Bailey's and coffee cus I've had a tough morning and it's the Holidays]

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Godfather For This Useful Post:

RBP (12-31-2017)

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    just make it anyway... then you can say fuck you

7. The Following User Says Thank You to deebakes For This Useful Post:

RBP (12-31-2017)

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    We were supposed to go to my mother-in-law's for a late Christmas dinner tonight. Wife is working during the day all weekend, so MIL calls me at 830am (mind you I went to bed at 330 am) and says it's snowing like piss out in Chilliwack where she lives, and wants to move the party of 9 to our house and bring the food. Great, I'll tidy up. Then she calls back and goes 'I was just going to make good homemade pizza from scratch... you make good dough, would you mind making the dough... and the sauce'.

Ok, late notice but being a good son I say of course, no problem. So I hit the grocery store, buy all the shit, appetizers, go to the liquor store. I get home and she calls back "Oh forget it, I'm going to bring something easier, it's too much work to bring all the stuff and cook in your kitchen, just relax"

C'mon man [So I poured myself a Bailey's and coffee cus I've had a tough morning and it's the Holidays]
    We got another foot of snow and it's still -30 out there. I went over to Superstore around 7 this morning and the roads look worse than my front lawn.

C'mon (city worker) man! and Fu-Que!

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    C'mon man, you're not one of those guys who constantly tries to up people, I know you better than that, fuuuu-chewww

God damn though, -30. I heard the Calgary Zoo had to bring the PENGUINS indoors because it's too cold even for them C'mon man

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Godfather For This Useful Post:

Hal-9000 (12-31-2017), RBP (01-01-2018)

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Imma making a thread

-37 with the wind chill the other night GF. I think Minnesota and other parts of the States are going through this too.

No one upping, I feel your pain man. When you can't (or won't) drive a kilometer to the store because of winter conditions...shit be bad

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Re-posting this gripe

UPS can suck my dick. I ordered a package and they're the only option for shipping....fine. But they say: you can only order it to your credit card address.... what? Why can't I order it to my office where I live 50+ hours a week?

So they try and deliver it to my house during business hours 3 days in a row... I'm not there bruh. I finally call and ask them to leave it at the depot. Well.. the depot is in Richmond, over town, and only open 9-6pm on weekdays? What the fuck is that? Icing on the cake is they tell me if I don't pick it up in 5 days they'll return-to-sender. Had to get my beautiful wife to drive out there post-call after working 28 hours straight, and bring along ID and mail in joint name because the package was for me

Fuuuuuuuuuck aaaaayouuuuu

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Re-posting this gripe

UPS can suck my dick. I ordered a package and they're the only option for shipping....fine. But they say: you can only order it to your credit card address.... what? Why can't I order it to my office where I live 50+ hours a week?

So they try and deliver it to my house during business hours 3 days in a row... I'm not there bruh. I finally call and ask them to leave it at the depot. Well.. the depot is in Richmond, over town, and only open 9-6pm on weekdays? What the fuck is that? Icing on the cake is they tell me if I don't pick it up in 5 days they'll return-to-sender. Had to get my beautiful wife to drive out there post-call after working 28 hours straight, and bring along ID and mail in joint name because the package was for me

Fuuuuuuuuuck aaaaayouuuuu
    We used to deal a lot of couriers and UPS allowed both a billing and delivery address. Most couriers do because once they get your CC number, they don't care where the package goes.( relatively)

I wonder if this was vendor driven, which still doesn't make sense because they don't dictate courier terms. The vendor can select levels of service offered such as air, ground, overnight etc, but they can't restrict destinations by saying the package has to go the card address. This is a business-losing practice as you're finding out GF

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hal-9000 For This Useful Post:

Godfather (01-20-2018)

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post
    We used to deal a lot of couriers and UPS allowed both a billing and delivery address. Most couriers do because once they get your CC number, they don't care where the package goes.( relatively)

I wonder if this was vendor driven, which still doesn't make sense because they don't dictate courier terms. The vendor can select levels of service offered such as air, ground, overnight etc, but they can't restrict destinations by saying the package has to go the card address. This is a business-losing practice as you're finding out GF
    I think it was probably vendor driven, I actually ordered through my bank as they had it on sale (go figure) through their merch site because it was 25% off I'll throw some hate towards RBC over this too Fuck you

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I think it was probably vendor driven, I actually ordered through my bank as they had it on sale (go figure) through their merch site because it was 25% off I'll throw some hate towards RBC over this too Fuck you
    Yeah I don't order much and each time I've been offered to change the designated shipping address if necessary.

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Ok I'm drunk again

So I was hanging out with friends tonight, two of which happen to be a very liberal, lesbian couple (the women's march, cry about Trump, gender neutral types), one of whom I've known 10 years and went from straight, to hard-core lesbian and married to a chick within *6 months* (which, forgive me, was a bit weird to swallow because I've known her years and never got a whiff of gay from her). We totally embrace her and her newfound life and spouse, and they're good friends.... but sometimes they say and do shit where I can't help but think she's lost her mind (I have an example about gender/language I'll share if anyone cares).

On to part two:

So... we were playing this game where you have all these words on a board, and then two teams split up, and using hints, a leader from each team tries to get their teammates to guess which words on the board are theirs words using one-word hints (the first team to get their own team to guess their six words on the board going back and forth wins). Also, one word on the board is the 'kill' word where if either team guesses it mistakenly using their hint, they lose. Great game, can't remember the name for the life of me

Part 3:

ANYWAYS.... our team leader used the word "professional" for 2-points. The words doctors, soldier, and nurse were all on the board and seemed the closest. So I simply said "it's got to be doctor, maybe soldier or nurse".... To which my loud lesbian friend said "THAT'S SEXIST" - clearly for choosing doctor first.

.....excuse me? Where are you implying that I chose Doctor over Nurse for anything related to gender? These are just professions historically defined as 'professional' along with engineers, accountants and lawyers. I said "what?" And she scoffs and goes "Oh...pfft... nothing".

Lady... there's a female doctor standing beside me, and one of our close friends is a male nurse. If she wanted the answer to be doctor and nurse she'd just say 'medicine' or 'hospital.' Fuck off. I can't imagine how you could possibly call me the sexist for presuming the clue 'professional' was 'doctor' and without inferring anything to do with gender. How desperate must you be to call-out an injustice to make that leap?

I pussied out and let it slide because it was this girl's house ... my wife appreciated me letting it go But c'mon man, get a grip
    Last edited by Godfather; 01-21-2018 at 09:45 AM.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Godfather For This Useful Post:

Pony (01-21-2018), RBP (01-21-2018)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,891 Times in 11,966 Posts
    Every time I see that gif, I feel like hunting that bitch down and knocking her teeth down her throat. Does that make me a bad person?

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    yes?