Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: "C'mon man" and "fuck you" thread

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Awwww... c'mon, man.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    to be fair though, there are very few people that i would be comfortable with you hunting down and knocking their teeth out

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    Every time I see that gif, I feel like hunting that bitch down and knocking her teeth down her throat. Does that make me a bad person?
    Quote Originally Posted by deebakes View Post
    yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    Awwww... c'mon, man.

Quote Originally Posted by deebakes View Post
    to be fair though, there are very few people that i would be comfortable with you hunting down and knocking their teeth out
    C'mon man... he can feel, just not act!

I respect your feelings, DGX. It only makes you a bad person if you actually try to follow through on your anger. Feeling it and managing it is acceptable.
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Y'all missed the joke.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to deebakes For This Useful Post:

RBP (01-21-2018)

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    What's the title of the thread?

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    It's at the top of the page, c'mon man

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    Ok I'm drunk again

So I was hanging out with friends tonight, two of which happen to be a very liberal, lesbian couple (the women's march, cry about Trump, gender neutral types), one of whom I've known 10 years and went from straight, to hard-core lesbian and married to a chick within *6 months* (which, forgive me, was a bit weird to swallow because I've known her years and never got a whiff of gay from her). We totally embrace her and her newfound life and spouse, and they're good friends.... but sometimes they say and do shit where I can't help but think she's lost her mind (I have an example about gender/language I'll share if anyone cares).

On to part two:

So... we were playing this game where you have all these words on a board, and then two teams split up, and using hints, a leader from each team tries to get their teammates to guess which words on the board are theirs words using one-word hints (the first team to get their own team to guess their six words on the board going back and forth wins). Also, one word on the board is the 'kill' word where if either team guesses it mistakenly using their hint, they lose. Great game, can't remember the name for the life of me

Part 3:

ANYWAYS.... our team leader used the word "professional" for 2-points. The words doctors, soldier, and nurse were all on the board and seemed the closest. So I simply said "it's got to be doctor, maybe soldier or nurse".... To which my loud lesbian friend said "THAT'S SEXIST" - clearly for choosing doctor first.

.....excuse me? Where are you implying that I chose Doctor over Nurse for anything related to gender? These are just professions historically defined as 'professional' along with engineers, accountants and lawyers. I said "what?" And she scoffs and goes "Oh...pfft... nothing".

Lady... there's a female doctor standing beside me, and one of our close friends is a male nurse. If she wanted the answer to be doctor and nurse she'd just say 'medicine' or 'hospital.' Fuck off. I can't imagine how you could possibly call me the sexist for presuming the clue 'professional' was 'doctor' and without inferring anything to do with gender. How desperate must you be to call-out an injustice to make that leap?

I pussied out and let it slide because it was this girl's house ... my wife appreciated me letting it go But c'mon man, get a grip
    You're a better person (note I said person, I don't want to assume your gender and say that you're a better 'man') than I am, wife or not, I would have laid into that 'woman'

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

Godfather (01-23-2018)

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,849 Times in 8,184 Posts
    Home insurance bill arrived and it's 250 dollars more than last year. I just spent 30 minutes with the blondest CSR in the history of customer service.

She couldn't tell me why the policy had increased. She kept saying - 'There's no changes I can see from our end'. To which I responded each time - Well then how come I'm looking at two statements, one from last year and one from this year, and one of them is 248 dollars more?

I asked to speak to a supervisor or manager, she refused saying - 'I can put you back in the queue, but one of my coworkers will just tell you the same thing'.

Then she suggested I call my local city tax line, and maybe they could help shed some light on the mystery...OF WHY HER COMPANY'S PREMIUM WENT UP???

fuck you...c'mon man

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post
    Home insurance bill arrived and it's 250 dollars more than last year. I just spent 30 minutes with the blondest CSR in the history of customer service.

She couldn't tell me why the policy had increased. She kept saying - 'There's no changes I can see from our end'. To which I responded each time - Well then how come I'm looking at two statements, one from last year and one from this year, and one of them is 248 dollars more?

I asked to speak to a supervisor or manager, she refused saying - 'I can put you back in the queue, but one of my coworkers will just tell you the same thing'.

Then she suggested I call my local city tax line, and maybe they could help shed some light on the mystery...OF WHY HER COMPANY'S PREMIUM WENT UP???

fuck you...c'mon man
    Don't you just wish you could reach thru the phone and strangle the shit out of those people?

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I shit you not she had a Valley Girl accent...well you know, I'm really not sure, and other stuff and things like thaaaaat

At one point I was going to ask - Does your peroxide come directly out of the showerhead in the morning????

but I knew the awesome humor slam would be lost on her
    Last edited by Hal-9000; 01-29-2018 at 08:58 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hal-9000 For This Useful Post:

Teh One Who Knocks (01-29-2018)

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I'm washing my bedsheets right now and THEY have a higher IQ than that waste of a human
    Last edited by Hal-9000; 01-29-2018 at 09:00 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hal-9000 For This Useful Post:

Teh One Who Knocks (01-29-2018)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I shit you not she had a Valley Girl accent...well you know, I'm really not sure, and other stuff and things like thaaaaat

At one point I was going to ask - Does your peroxide come directly out of the showerhead in the morning????

but I knew the awesome humor slam would be lost on her
    I could never be a CSR because dealing with the idiocy of the general public on a daily basis would make me want to blow my brains out. But then you get the times where it's reversed and you get the CSR that's a complete and utter moron...and you still want to blow your brains out

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

Hal-9000 (01-29-2018)

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    I could never be a CSR because dealing with the idiocy of the general public on a daily basis would make me want to blow my brains out. But then you get the times where it's reversed and you get the CSR that's a complete and utter moron...and you still want to blow your brains out
    I try to never be aggressive or speak in threats because the calls are recorded. And also, I've had some great help from the same company as I had to switch a bunch of stuff for my Dad and I use them to insure my car.

But as soon as I sense someone is phoning it in (and KRISTA I'm looking right at you), I get peeved. I asked for her full name and she responds...Oh Why?

For the implied threat I'm going to do something you medical marvel that can eat and speak without a brain I'm angry because you're coming up short here you bonehead!

My final statement was this: Krista, so what I'm hearing is that the policy went up 250 dollars, you can't find a reason behind the increase, and you won't let me talk to a supervisor. Have I got that correct?

Her: Well yeah..... if you want to look at it that waaaaay, sir

Me: Bye
    Last edited by Hal-9000; 01-29-2018 at 09:10 PM. Reason: anger affects my communication

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I try to never be aggressive or speak in threats because the calls are recorded. And also, I've had some great help from the same company as I had to switch a bunch of stuff of my Dad's stuff and I use them now to insure my car.

But as soon as I sense someone is phoning it in (and KRISTA I'm looking right at you), I get peeved. I asked for her full name and she responds...Oh Why?

For the implied threat I'm going to do something you medical marvel that can eat and speak without a brain I'm angry because you're coming up short here you bonehead!

My final statement was this: Krista, so what I'm hearing is that the policy went up 250 dollars, you can't find a reason behind the increase, and you won't let me talk to a supervisor. Have I got that correct?

Her: Well yeah if you want to look at it that waaaaay sir

Me : Bye
    You could call back and try your luck with a different CRS