Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: MGTOW

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts

Toxic MGTOW

DGX brought this up in another thread. It deserves some discussion.

MGTOW (”Men Going Their Own Way”) is a way of life which refuses to defer to women in defining the worth of men. Instead, it focuses on positive male aspects, inviting men to go their own way in life.

M.G.T.O.W – Men Going Their Own Way is a statement of self-ownership, where the modern man preserves and protects his own sovereignty above all else. It is the manifestation of one word: “No”. Ejecting silly preconceptions and cultural definitions of what a “man” is. Looking to no one else for social cues. Refusing to bow, serve and kneel for the opportunity to be treated like a disposable utility. And, living according to his own best interests in a world which would rather he didn’t.
    https://www.mgtow.com/about/

https://www.reddit.com/r/MGTOW/
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,742 Times in 4,207 Posts

Riding this motherfucking beat like a tractor
    vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 1,192 Posts
    is this what meninism lookss like?

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    out of curiosity, isn't going your own way the very definition of being a man?

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deebakes For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (11-12-2017), Griffin (11-12-2017), RBP (11-12-2017)

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts
    I don't need any kind of social movement to define me, I live my life free with fuckitall.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (11-12-2017), Godfather (11-18-2017), redred (11-12-2017)

Riding this motherfucking beat like a tractor
    vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 1,192 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deebakes View Post
    no, that's oppressing the wimmins and basking in privilege

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    god dammit, here i've been doing it wrong this whole time

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by deebakes View Post
    I think that's the point, stepping back from allowing women to define maleness and male behavior.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to RBP For This Useful Post:

The Monk (11-14-2017)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks

MGTOW Grows: Marriage Rates Continue Steep Decline

(harshly worded but makes a point)

Marriage rates are in steep decline as men go MGTOW and otherwise avoid selling themselves out for subpar women.

After all, what mind in his right mind would sign up for marriage to an Anglobitch? Especially considering high divorce rates, plus the added threats brought on by a man-hating court system and the danger of losing everything for implied (but not guaranteed) use of a depreciating, moist piece of anatomy.

Nature’s magic credit card, in other words, which today’s women are already over their credit limits on isn’t quite the honey trap it used to be for luring men into The Marriage Trap.

Whether it’s MGTOWs or et cetera, men are avoiding marriage at ever increasing rates. Bloomberg, after seeing new statistics revealing the decline in matrimony recently reported Young Americans Are Killing Marriage. That headline is incorrect. Women and feminism killed marriage. It’s nothing but a legal, financial, and social albatross for the modern man. Here are some stats revealing the steep decline in marriage over the last generation and a half. From Bloomberg:

In 1980, two-thirds of 25- to 34-year-olds were already married. One in eight had already been married and divorced. In 2015, just two in five millennials were married, and only 7% had been divorced.

In other words, marriage rates for young adults have tumbled from 66% to 40% in that time period. There is some good news here: fewer men are being subjected to frivorces now than in the past. Divorce rates have fallen from 12% to 7% in that same time period, which means men are getting smarter about who they are choosing to legally tie themselves to.

Here’s why the blame for the decline of marriage can be laid directly at the feet of Anglobitches. There are some interesting statistics that show the themes we discuss on men’s blogs have validity, and aren’t just polemics designed to attack Anglo women. They deserve every bit of ire we send their way.

Marriages to Foreign Women Last

Many American men are choosing to make investments in foreign brides. The U.S. Census Bureau reveals a foreign bride is a much safer bet than an Anglobitch, as interpreted on City Data:

The divorce rate for American men who marry American women: 57%. But since the figures from several states (including California) are excluded, the true national divorce rate is likely closer to 65%. The divorce rate in California is over 70%. The divorce rate for American men who marry foreign women: approximately 20%.

Put more simply:

You can marry an American woman and have a close to two-thirds (66%) chance of getting divorced, or you can marry a foreign woman and have at least a 75% chance of success.

So, it turns out all us guys in the manosphere aren’t just ranting and raving. Anglobitches really are terrible women.

In addition, as the noose of the corporate-government complex tightens around the necks of those in The Matrix, more young people are working more today than their parents did. This is due, in part, to Anglo women deciding to become common laborers rather than moms and housewives.

But, nobody can say young people aren’t working as hard as their parents did.

There’s also no sign that young people today are lazier than three decades ago. In 1980, 74 percent of baby boomers reported that they had worked in the past week, the Census data show. In 2015, slightly more millennials, 77 percent, said they’d been to work in the past week.

In spite of the fact more Americans are working, they’re obviously taking home less as many are forced to forgo purchasing their own homes or renting their own places.

The chance that Americans in their late twenties and early thirties live with parents or grandparents has more than doubled. In 1980, just 9 percent of 25- to 34-year-olds were doing so. In 2015, 22 percent lived with parents or grandparents.

It should be noted marriage rates were designed to tumble as a wedge was driven between the sexes by 50 years of leftism and Cultural Marxism. This has made women and men compete with each other for scraps off the corporate table rather than cooperating with each other to produce families and legacies beyond those of empty materialistic consumption.

As has been pointed out previously by TNMM, the ultimate irony of feminism is it has made women worthless for men when it comes to just about anything but sex. Feminism literally turned women into nothing but sex objects, since they bring nothing else of value to the table!

And now, men have to go abroad to find a decent spouse.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

weapon of mass consumption redred's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,562 Times in 3,632 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    I don't need any kind of social movement to define me, I live my life free with fuckitall.
    hes won can we trash this now ?

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    No.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,558 Times in 5,209 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RBP View Post
    I think that's the point, stepping back from allowing women to define maleness and male behavior.
    The entire #metoo debate should revolve around A. sexual and physical consent and obviously not breaking the law.

That aside, men should be able to do what they want, aside from breaking A, certainly without a lawsuit. If a woman finds a man obnoxious simply move on.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to lost in melb. For This Useful Post:

RBP (11-13-2017)

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    The entire #metoo debate should revolve around A. sexual and physical consent and obviously not breaking the law.

That aside, men should be able to do what they want, aside from breaking A, certainly without a lawsuit. If a woman finds a man obnoxious simply move on.
    And the #metoo debate should be about being completely honest about what really happened, if anything really happened at all.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (11-14-2017), RBP (11-13-2017)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post

This is far beyond that bandwagon. The gender debate was been entirely controlled by females for decades, much to the detriment of men. Entire social systems have been changed to favor women. So this could be viewed as men simply saying "enough. our future, direction, and societal expectations are no longer yours to decide".

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RBP For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (11-13-2017), lost in melb. (11-14-2017)