Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: MGTOW

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,096 Times in 59,906 Posts
    You do know that, while I agree with some of their ideas, there are militants on the #MGTOW side just like there are feminazis on the women's side.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RBP View Post
    This is far beyond that bandwagon. The gender debate was been entirely controlled by females for decades, much to the detriment of men. Entire social systems have been changed to favor women. So this could be viewed as men simply saying "enough. our future, direction, and societal expectations are no longer yours to decide".
    Its so crazy how badly men are treated... If we really stick to our guns one day we may be in a position of power and can truly become something great..

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    Its so crazy how badly men are treated... If we really stick to our guns one day we may be in a position of power and can truly become something great..
    One of my favorite things to see is how men are portrayed in the media, especially advertising now. Whenever you see a guy in a commercial, especially one that's supposed to be 'amusing', the guy is always portrayed as some bumbling idiot that has to be helped by his wife or daughter or sister or whatever, but it's always the female that's the 'smart' one.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (11-13-2017), Muddy (11-13-2017), RBP (11-13-2017)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

RBP (11-13-2017)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    You do know that, while I agree with some of their ideas, there are militants on the #MGTOW side just like there are feminazis on the women's side.
    Always the case in social movements.

You can choose to mock and not contribute to the thread, that's fine. The facts don't agree with you. The thread is intended to openly discuss the concepts, nothing more.
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks

You can choose to mock and not contribute to the thread, that's fine. The facts don't agree with you. The thread is intended to openly discuss the concepts, nothing more.
    Rainbow, you know I love you.

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Rainbow, you know I love you.
    We cool. I find it fascinating that you have no problem flipping off the anti-white ridiculousness but refuse to view the anti-male ridiculousness as the exact same social problem. Mind you, "anti-male" means "white male". They are not talking about minority men. It's you. You are the problem. I am the problem.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    We cool. I find it fascinating that you have no problem flipping off the anti-white ridiculousness but refuse to view the anti-male ridiculousness as the exact same social problem. Mind you, "anti-male" means "white male". They are not talking about minority men. It's you. You are the problem. I am the problem.
    I see it and I recognize it, I just am not as personally moved by it as you are. Maybe because I live in a house full of females it makes me see things a little more from their perspective..? I don't think it's as bad as these articles we constantly see on here would portray. We get a pretty solid stream of the same subjects on here (no offense Lance). But I do think there is a lot more going on out there than these little blurbs of extremism we see. It's like I was trying to say in the other thread. Social media has somewhat thrown this shit right in our faces.. Any idiot with a keyboard can wage war and make it appear like the end of days is near.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (11-14-2017)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I see it and I recognize it, I just am not as personally moved by it as you are. Maybe because I live in a house full of females it makes me see things a little more from their perspective..? I don't think it's as bad as these articles we constantly see on here would portray. We get a pretty solid stream of the same subjects on here (no offense Lance). But I do think there is a lot more going on out there than these little blurbs of extremism we see. It's like I was trying to say in the other thread. Social media has somewhat thrown this shit right in our faces.. Any idiot with a keyboard can wage war and make it appear like the end of days is near.
    Hanna Rosin declared "the end of men" in 2011 and it has continued to get worse. Boys are are not competing in school, not graduating at the same rates, not going to college at the same rates, not graduating college at the same rates, single women make more than single men, most managers are female...the list goes on and on. They have smelled blood in the water and perpetual victimhood is working.

I know you won't read it, but https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...of-men/308135/

Some, like Christinia Hoff Sommers, who wrote "the war on boys" get it and realize feminism has been highjacked. There are rational females voices out there, but they are largely ignored. Conservative females have zero standing nor representation in this debate.

I don't see it going away. You guys thought I was off the deep end years ago. It's gotten worse than even *I* suggested it would.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Maybe its my area I live in.. I just don't see all this in the children or the agenda in my kids schools. All the kids play sports in my neighborhood and nobody's blaming anybody. They just all play together and most all go to college..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

RBP (11-14-2017)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I have to go drive Uber now. Despite every female (to a person) I have discussed this with telling me "you have an advantage because you're male" and "you'll make more because you're male", this 50-something white male can't even get an interview for a social services positions.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I have to go drive Uber now. Despite every female (to a person) I have discussed this with telling me "you have an advantage because you're male" and "you'll make more because you're male", this 50-something white male can't even get an interview for a social services positions.
    I think you would be great in a social services position. It's a real shame if people cant see that.. You do have a gift of insight.. (from what I can read)

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

Godfather (11-18-2017), RBP (11-14-2017)

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,815 Times in 6,371 Posts
    I was going to make comment here but my wife won't let me....

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Monk For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (11-14-2017), RBP (11-14-2017)

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,838 Times in 8,177 Posts
    When I'm in a group of women and they're trying to project what "I should be doing as a male", I take out my dick, start jerking off and ask who wants some moisturizing cream?

I'm not usually subjected to that shit for too long.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post
    When I'm in a group of women and they're trying to project what "I should be doing as a male", I take out my dick, start jerking off and ask who wants some moisturizing cream?

I'm not usually subjected to that shit for too long.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

The Monk (11-15-2017)