Thread: 'I turn into a huge a**hole': Jennifer Lawrence admits she's 'incredibly rude' to fans... and reveals the issues Mother! caused between her and ex Darren Aronofsky

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts

Bitch 'I turn into a huge a**hole': Jennifer Lawrence admits she's 'incredibly rude' to fans... and reveals the issues Mother! caused between her and ex Darren Aronofsky

By Ross Mcdonagh For Dailymail.com

She's accrued millions of devoted fans thanks to her fun-loving persona in interviews.

But Jennifer Lawrence has admitted she is 'incredibly rude' and a 'huge a**hole' when she meets her followers in public, while also opening up on the problems the reaction to her movie Mother! caused with now ex-boyfriend Darren Aronofsky.

Chatting with Adam Sandler during the seventh season of Variety Studio: Actors On Actors, the Oscar-winning star, 27, revealed she consciously tries to 'defend' herself by being mean to her fans when they meet her.

Former flame: The star also opened up on the problems the reaction to her movie Mother! caused with now
    ex-boyfriend Darren Aronofsky (pictured together in September)

'Once I enter a public place, I become incredibly rude. I turn into a huge a–hole,' she said. 'That's my only way of defending myself.'

Jennifer demonstrated the icy stare and finger-wagging combo she deploys whenever she sees someone approach her table at a restaurant, adding that whenever someone asks for a selfie she scoffs back: 'No!'

The actress insisted the situation is much tougher on comedians because everyone 'just assumes they're your best friend'.

She claimed whenever she was out with her friend Amy Schumer 'we're f*cked', while Sandler conceded that people frequently 'pull up a chair' when he's out eating.

The pair, who are worth approximately $450million between them, then proceeded to joke about how they deal with 'those people'.

Sandler explained: 'They go, "Hey Adam, could I get a picture?" And I always say, "You don't want that, man.'

'And the guy goes, "What?" And I go, "You don't want that. What are you going to do with it?" And then he's like, "Yeah, yeah. I don't".'

Jennifer's approach is to say: 'It's my day off, its Sunday. I'm not working today.'

Sandler joked that he will 'sit em down and feed em. I let em hang out with my kids.'

Elsewhere in the interview, Jennifer discussed some of the problems that cropped up between her and now ex-boyfriend Darren Aronofsky, who directed her in controversial horror movie Mother!

The couple's split became public last week, but they are believed to have parted ways around a month ago.

'We'd be on the tour together. I'd come back to the hotel, and the last thing I want to talk about or think about is a movie,' she recounted.

'He comes back from the tour, and that's all he wants to talk about. I get it; it's his baby. He wrote it; he conceived it; he directed it.'

'I was doing double duty trying to be supportive partner while also being like, "Can I please, for the love of God, not think about Mother! for one second?"

But she said he would start reading her the reviews of the critically-panned movie, something she no longer does because it's 'not healthy'.

'I'm not going to do it, because if I read it, I start getting defensive.' Especially because it's my man,' Jennifer said in the interview conducted prior to her split from the director.

'I don't want to sound in an interview that I'm defending what we're doing in any way. It's awesome, what we did.

'The people who hate it really hate it. But it's nothing that needs to be defended. If I read a negative review, I just feel defensive.'

She also revealed that when she first read the controversial script, she threw it across the floor.

'I didn't even want it in my house. I thought it was so f*cked up on such a deep level,' she said.

'But I knew that's what he was doing. That's the only way to say what he needed to say.'

The seventh season of Variety's Actors on Actors, presented by Google Home, will air from January 2 to January 4 at 7pm on PBS SoCal KOCE.

It also pairs Margot Robbie and Jake Gyllenhaal; Gal Gadot and Kumail Nanjiani; Laurie Metcalf and Richard Jenkins; Gary Oldman with Kate Winslet; Sam Rockwell with Allison Janney and Mary J. Blige with Salma Hayek.

Timothée Chalamet with Daniel Kaluuya; James Franco with Dustin Hoffman; Saoirse Ronan with Kristen Wiig; Jessica Chastain with Holly Hunter; Diane Kruger with Hong Chau; Hugh Jackman with Willem Dafoe; and Robert Pattinson with Jamie Bell.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    she needs to hang with Brad Pitt for a while, learn how to be cool with Papparazi, etc.

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts
    While I can sympathize with the fact that I am sure there are a LOT of rude people out there, that still doesn't give her the reason to be a total bitch to every single one of her fans. Personally, I could never just walk up to someone, famous or not, and interrupt them while they were in the middle of eating dinner at a restaurant or something if I didn't know them personally. That's an asshole. But, if a fan comes up to her while she's out walking in public or something and is completely respectful and courteous ("Excuse me, Miss Lawrence, would you mind if I ask you for an autograph or a photo please?") then she shouldn't automatically be rude back.

Like I said in another thread, the more I learn about her personally, the less I like her.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (11-29-2017), Godfather (11-29-2017)

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    We have seen your asshole, Missy..

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,849 Times in 8,184 Posts
    There's also some good stories about Mariah Carey being a supreme bitch diva to her fans

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hal-9000 For This Useful Post:

RBP (11-29-2017)

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    did her asshole get stretched out from the gang bang?