Thread: Chelsea Handler slammed for suggesting Trump is to blame for California wildfires

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Trump Derangement Syn Chelsea Handler slammed for suggesting Trump is to blame for California wildfires

By Kathleen Joyce | Fox News

Chelsea Handler was blasted on social media Wednesday for blaming President Trump for the wildfires burning in California this week.

Handler tweeted: “Just evacuated my house. It’s like Donald Trump is setting the world on fire. Literally and figuratively. Stay safe everyone. Dark times.”

Some social media users slammed Handler for mentioning Trump in the middle of a natural disaster and blaming him for the fires.

“1st thought: These fires are absolutely tragic. God bless all. 2nd thought: Wow. If Chelsea Handler is tweeting about her hatred of POTUS during this critical time, she’s sicker than I thought. Sad.”

“Chelsea Handler now says that Trump caused the California wildfires. Well he must be one powerful wizard if he can summon cat 5 hurricanes and cause massive wildfires…To have both fire and wind stats maxed out shows he must be at a really high level!” one Twitter user wrote.

“Your house is literally burning down, along with many people’s homes. People’s lives are (at) stake, and you make your tweet about Donald Trump…I feel bad for you. It’s really sad. I hope everyone stays safe during the LA fires,” another social media user tweeted.

“Even in times of tragedy and loss, Chelsea Handler has time to continue her anti-Trump agenda. Beyond pathetic,” another person tweeted.

“Sweetie just think for a sec, what does a fire has to do with the president of the USA?” another social media wrote.

The fires broke out in Southern California late Sunday and has destroyed nearly 200 homes and buildings. Nearly 200,000 people have been forced from their homes due to the growing wildfires.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

RBP (12-08-2017)

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Go get some neck work done you old hag.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,829 Times in 8,168 Posts
    Does having a Twitter account reduce your IQ score?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hal-9000 For This Useful Post:

RBP (12-08-2017)