By Jaclyn Hendricks - Page Six

[IGM]p/BcJNCQAArHb[/IGM]

Kaley Cuoco got an extra special birthday present this year.

On Thursday, the “Big Bang Theory” actress celebrated her 32nd birthday with a marriage proposal from boyfriend Karl Cook.

“Well after nearly two years I finally got up the courage to ask her to marry me. This is the best night of my life and I think the video shows it is the best night for kaley as well… of she said yes!” Cook announced on Instagram, documenting Cuoco’s tearful reaction

[IGM]p/BcJQR98Atyh[/IGM]

Cook, a professional equestrian, also shared a snap of the stunning, teardrop sparkler from Los Angeles based Nadis Diamonds.

The couple of nearly two years then shared their first dance following the emotional engagement.

“In life, there is nothing like dancing right after getting engaged. The purity and grace of the moment are inexplicable, it is truly as though life were a balloon bouncing on the smoothest zephyr. Honey; all I want is to be a balloon bouncing, bobbing, and flowing through life together. You are my everything,” Cook shared on social media.

Ahead of the intimate proposal, Cook presented Cuoco a plastic ring during a shopping trip to Target.

“On my loves birthday I got her everything she has always wanted….now judging by her face maybe not, it’s the thought that counts right,” he wrote.

This will be Cuoco’s second marriage, as she finalized her divorce to tennis player Ryan Sweeting in May 2016 after 21 months of marriage.

Karl Cook and Kaley Cuoco