Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Not even watching this.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,891 Times in 11,966 Posts
    Not a myth, chief.

A well-regulated militia, bring necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people, to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. PERIOD. END OF.

Not by Congress, not by the President, not by state governments, not by local, city, or county governments. Not by the fucking bullshit UN. Not by any pansy ass Aussie that just can't take it that the rest of the world doesn't fit into his fucked up worldview, and doesn't have to.

Fuck John Oliver. He's a whiny little bitch.

Hey, people! Fun fact that Monk and John Oliver doesn't want you to know: Australia's gun control doesn't work. When they first enacted the buy back program, less than 1/3 of all Australians who were gun owners actually brought their guns in. If that wasn't true, then why did they need to have a second or third buy back period over the years that went largely ignored? Still, to this day, more than half of Aussies that had guns before the government enacted their gun control measures still have their guns.

Monk will deny it up and down and every way from Sunday that I'm wrong, but it's an absolute fact.

If the '96 gun ban worked, then how did the 2014 Sydney hostage crisis happen? The fucker had a gun, Monk. Tell me, with such strict gun laws that everybody follows all the time, how the fuck did that happen, Monk? How did the 2015 Parramatta shooting happen, Monk? How did the June 2017 Brighton siege happen Monk? How did the 2001 Abortion Clinic attack in New South Wales happen?

THEY ALL HAD FUCKING GUNS MONK!!!! HOW IS YOUR BULLSHIT GUN BAN WORKING IF ALL THE FUCKING TERRORISTS HAVE FUCKING GUNS, MONK?!?!?!?!

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

RBP (02-19-2018)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,815 Times in 6,371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    Not even watching this.
    Afraid that it makes sense are you :

vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,815 Times in 6,371 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    Not a myth, chief.

A well-regulated militia, bring necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people, to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Not by Congress, not by the President, not by state governments, not by local, city, or county governments. Not by the fucking bullshit UN. Not by any pansy ass Aussie that just can't take it that the rest of the world doesn't fit into his fucked up worldview, and doesn't have to.

Hey, people! Fun fact that Monk and John Oliver doesn't want you to know: Australia's gun control doesn't work. When they first enacted the buy back program, less than 1/3 of all Australians who were gun owners actually brought their guns in. If that wasn't true, then why did they need to have a second or third buy back period over the years that went largely ignored? Still, to this day, more than half of Aussies that had guns before the government enacted their gun control measures still have their guns.

Monk will deny it up and down and every way from Sunday that I'm wrong, but it's an absolute fact.

If the '96 gun ban worked, then how did the 2014 Sydney hostage crisis happen? The fucker had a gun, Monk. Tell me, with such strict gun laws that everybody follows all the time, how the fuck did that happen, Monk? How did the 2015 Parramatta shooting happen, Monk? How did the June 2017 Brighton siege happen Monk? How did the 2001 Abortion Clinic attack in New South Wales happen?

THEY ALL HAD FUCKING GUNS MONK!!!! HOW IS YOUR BULLSHIT GUN BAN WORKING IF ALL THE FUCKING TERRORISTS HAVE FUCKING GUNS, MONK?!?!?!?!

Well fuck all you gun enthusiasts.... you just keep on massacring innocents because of your lax attitude. The way the world sees America these days we couldn't give a fuck except for the innocents. You are rooted in the past.... the right to bear arms applied to a bygone era. Even maintaining that right can continue with stricter controls.

Tell me how does your second amendment justify all the unnecessary deaths? Where were all those gun-toting rednecks that reckon they can stop the violence with violence.

FUCK ME!!! You people are beyond the pale.

weapon of mass consumption redred's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,562 Times in 3,632 Posts
    leave their guns alone

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monk View Post
    Afraid that it makes sense are you :
    Nope. Too many bad people down the road for me to be unprotected. So I dont want to even hear it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

RBP (02-19-2018)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    Not a myth, chief.

Our gun ownership thing has by and large worked, in the sense that many people returned guns. The reason is we don't care that much about guns, so were happy to return them.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    The reason is we don't care that much about guns, so were happy to return them.
    I can only theorize it's because you guys are still a state of England and never had to fight for your freedom.

weapon of mass consumption redred's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,562 Times in 3,632 Posts
    I can only theorize it's because you guys are still a state of England and never had to fight for your freedom.
    when have you had to fight for your freedom

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks

London, 1940.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RBP View Post

London, 1940.

I forgot all about the great Australian / London war of 1940 when Australia claimed it's independence and bombed the shit out of London to get it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I forgot all about the great Australian / London war of 1940 when Australia claimed it's independence and bombed the shit out of London to get it.
    You said freedom, not independence.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I forgot all about the great Australian / London war of 1940 when Australia claimed it's freedom and bombed the shit out of London to get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by RBP View Post
    You said freedom, not independence.