Thread: I've been to Mars and it's full of ALIEN bodies claims lawyer in bid to be US President

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

X-File I've been to Mars and it's full of ALIEN bodies claims lawyer in bid to be US President

By Jon Austin - The Express

A TOP lawyer who hopes to be the next US president has sensationally claimed he once travelled to Mars as part of a secret space program that he says involved Barack Obama. Andrew Basiago, a trial lawyer who stood as an independent candidate for the US presidential election in 2016, has indicated he will contest the next one from 2020.

But he bizarrely claims that as a child in the 1960s he took part in an alleged CIA programme called Project Pegasus in which he travelled through space and time.

Mr Basiago, who claims time travel has been possible since then, said during his college years in the 1980s, he took part in another CIA project - the Mars Jump Room Program - which was part of an alleged secret space programme to send people to Mars.

Conspiracy theorists claim billions of dollars each year are mysteriously moved from the US Pentagon budget to fund so-called black space projects that have seen humans travel deeper into space than most of us would believe.

The theory claims NASA projects the public learn of are just a diversion from what we are really capable of.

He said: "I certainly never saw anything like that on Mars the 40 or so times that I went there 30 to 35 years ago."

However, he said he had written a paper - The Discovery of Life on Mars - in 2008, which had evidence of a mass grave on the Red Planet.

He said: "I show that in a ravine west of the Home Plate in the Gusev Crater on Mars, there was a mass grave of several hundred humanoid bodies, both male and female, clothed in uniform blue clothes suggestive of regimentation.

"So I would urge objectified open mindedness. It's a crazy concept to believe it's not just Earthlings who have been kidnapped here, abducted here on Mars, but there might be children who have been enslaved there.

"The fact there was this ravine full of bodies that could have been an open air cemetery, a place of ritual human sacrifice or some genocide killing field has been in the pub domain now for 10 years, but has largely been ignored, I think because we are to easy to indulge in the giggle factor when those types of facts surface."

In 2008 he submitted the scientific paper which claimed to prove there were an array of creatures and humanoids living on Mars the the National Geographic Society, but they declined on grounds Mr Basiago was just experiencing pareidolia.

In almost identical research to Scott C Waring, editor if Ufosightingsdaily.com, Mr Basiago has spent hours looking at images taken by the NASA Spirit and Curiosity rovers on Mars and felt he spotted living things, NASA had overlooked.

However, pareidolia is when the brain tricks the eyes into seeing familiar objects or shapes in textures or patterns such as clouds or a rock surface.

Each year there are several conferences held around the secret space program, but there is no firm evidence for its existence.

Equally, there is no evidence to suggest any human has landed on Mars.

Mr Basiago made a series of shocking claims during a Q&A with a panel of so-called whistleblowers at the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) Symposium.

Mr Basiago introduced himself to the audience as "a trial lawyer admitted at federal and state level in Washington state USA”.

Speaking in a deadpan voice, he said: "I had two different periods of service in the secret space program, time travelling as a child in the late 1960s and early 1970s and going to Mars as a college student in the first half of the 1980s.

“We landed on Mars in 1964 - the documentary source I can cite, but can't proffer is a French external intelligence organisation dossier I was asked to read in the summer of 1980 which was also read by the future President Barack Obama which referred to a crash landing by an American team of astronauts on Mars who perished because they were not rescued by the Martain humanoids."

He was then asked by a woman in the audience who claimed to be an alien contactee if it were true that there are races of aliens who enslave human adults and children and where they get them from.

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    He's been there

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    He's been there

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Why would he lie?

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts
    Hes a TOP lawyer, they always tell the truth

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,829 Times in 8,168 Posts
    He said: "I certainly never saw anything like that on Mars the 40 or so times that I went there 30 to 35 years ago."

So..the guy claiming to have traveled to Mars in the 60's is debunking OTHER stories about Mars?

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    "...I was asked to read in the summer of 1980 which was also read by the future President Barack Obama..."

Obama was 19 in 1980...Wonder why he got to read the top secret dossier?

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    You guys are beyond help

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    "So I would urge objectified open mindedness. It's a crazy concept to believe it's not just Earthlings who have been kidnapped here, abducted here on Mars, but there might be children who have been enslaved there."

wow it just gets deeper and deeper