My building has a boiler issue that disturbs the entire building. The landlord would not take me seriously, so I made sure that every tenant said something to him. He still thinks it's something minor and has never heard it himself. This has been going on all winter and we never sleep through the night. I got pissed off enough to get proof for him. Saturday night I set my video recorder on in my bedroom (my fiance called me a lunatic until the landlord asked for the audio). Although I have 6 hours of recording, it only took the first 30 MINUTES to get 5 examples.

These 5 clips are from approximately 11:33, 11:37, 11:41, 11:52, and 11:56.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. I have read it's mineral deposits, low pipe pressure, air in the lines... lots of theories out there.

The landlord and his "expert" are completely clueless on this one, and deny there's any issue with the boiler. The guy actually convinced the landlord to install a new $6000 water heater without ever having heard it. And now the landlord is pissed that he spent $6k and the whole building is bitching more than before.