Thread: ICE Director Fires Back at Nancy Pelosi: 'How Dare You' Call ICE Agents 'Cowardly'

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts

Bitch ICE Director Fires Back at Nancy Pelosi: 'How Dare You' Call ICE Agents 'Cowardly'

FOX News

Acting ICE Director Thomas Homan had some strong words Tuesday for House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, who accused the Trump administration and ICE agents of carrying out "cowardly attacks" on illegal immigrants.

Pelosi issued the statement after the Justice Department filed a lawsuit against California, claiming three recently passed state laws are deliberately interfering with federal immigration enforcement.

“The people of California will not be bowed by the Trump administration’s brazen aggression and intimidation tactics," the California Democrat said. "Californians will continue to proudly keep our doors open to the immigrants who make America more American. We will fight this sham lawsuit and will fight all cowardly attacks on our immigrant communities.”

Homan responded on "Varney & Co." defending his officers for putting "their lives on the line" each day for their country

"So how dare you call them cowardly," he said.

He pointed out that the criminal illegal immigrants ICE targeted in recent raids were the ones who were actually terrorizing immigrant communities, as they are charged with serious offenses such as assault and murder.

"ICE went in there and removed these people from the community. So that's far from terrorizing. We're protecting people, we're protecting the American public," Homan said.

Homan also weighed in on San Francisco Sheriff Vicki Hennessy apologizing after ICE agents managed to interview an inmate in a San Francisco jail earlier this month.

“My staff made a mistake and I have to hold myself accountable,” Hennessy told The San Francisco Chronicle on Monday. “I apologize on behalf of the department. I feel embarrassed by it. I’ve taken steps to make sure it never happens again.”

She went on to say ICE was "testing our defenses and they found some weak points." Homan said it's "just ridiculous" that a law enforcement officer would apologize for ICE agents gaining access to someone who was in the country illegally and was arrested for committing another crime.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    If anyone votes Democrat during the election this year, then they're fucking idiots.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts
    Seriously. That being said Governor Moonbeam will not seek reelection and the (R)'s running can't even clear 10% in the polls