Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Katy Perry surprises 'Idol' contestant with kiss and he says he was 'uncomfortable'

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    this is a total what would happen if roles were reversed and a 30 something year old man tricked a 19 year old girl to kissing her?

god dammit rbp, what the fuck did you do to me?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to deebakes For This Useful Post:

RBP (03-17-2018)

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,771 Times in 4,010 Posts
    I 100% agree there’s a huge hypocrisy here, and I’m glad to see Katy taking some shit...

... that being said, this whole thing proves men are turning into pussies too. This kid’s loud crybaby reaction to the press afterwards is a joke. Dude, you’re fine. We’ll never pull ourselves from the brink of this madness if we cry wolf just like the psycho far left feminists at every opportunity.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Godfather For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (03-17-2018), Muddy (03-16-2018), RBP (03-17-2018), Teh One Who Knocks (03-16-2018)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    I 100% agree there’s a huge hypocrisy here, and I’m glad to see Katy taking some shit...

... that being said, this whole thing proves men are turning into pussies too. This kid’s loud crybaby reaction to the press afterwards is a joke. Dude, you’re fine. We’ll never pull ourselves from the brink of this madness if we cry wolf just like the psycho far left feminists at every opportunity.
    What's the alternative reality? Man up and you're toxic. Make the same complaints and you're a pussy. When the men have been put in this paradoxical box, what do you think would adjust the over-correction?

Is the right answer, "no, I wasn't offended. But this does illustrate how a simple human interaction can be turned into a firestorm, man or woman". I'd like to think such a pragmatic approach would work, but more likely, the man would be belittled into hiding. Believe me, I am trying to find a path back. I have yet to find one.
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RBP For This Useful Post:

Godfather (03-17-2018)

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,561 Times in 5,212 Posts
    It'll always be a bit different. Women, due to their biology lean towards being more predisposed as victims of physical and sexual assault than perpetrators.

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    It'll always be a bit different. Women, due to their biology lean towards being more predisposed as victims of physical and sexual assault than perpetrators.
    That is what we are told, but the statistics don't support that.
    Last edited by RBP; 03-17-2018 at 06:23 AM.

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,771 Times in 4,010 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RBP View Post
    What's the alternative reality? Man up and you're toxic. Make the same complaints and you're a pussy. When the men have been put in this paradoxical box, what do you think would adjust the over-correction?

Is the right answer, "no, I wasn't offended. But this does illustrate how a simple human interaction can be turned into a firestorm, man or woman". I'd like to think such a pragmatic approach would work, but more likely, the man would be belittled into hiding. Believe me, I am trying to find a path back. I have yet to find one.
    You already said it better than me. We know what the right answer is. It would probably just fall on deaf ears, but it's still the right answer. Maybe all we can do is say 'an eye for an eye makes the world blind.' I for one won't fall into this trap.

Adam Carolla wrote in his book "In Fifty Years We'll All Be Chicks" a decade ago, and still says it now: In 50 years there will be two vastly types groups of men. Those who are lining up to have their dicks lopped off to prove they're feminists, and the ultra macho douche-bags who skydive with no parachutes to prove they're macho. The ability to just be 'normal' is dying. I've been drinking, not sure where to end this train of thought.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Godfather For This Useful Post:

RBP (03-18-2018)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    You already said it better than me. We know what the right answer is. It would probably just fall on deaf ears, but it's still the right answer. Maybe all we can do is say 'an eye for an eye makes the world blind.' I for one won't fall into this trap.

Adam Carolla wrote in his book "In Fifty Years We'll All Be Chicks" a decade ago, and still says it now: In 50 years there will be two vastly types groups of men. Those who are lining up to have their dicks lopped off to prove they're feminists, and the ultra macho douche-bags who skydive with no parachutes to prove they're macho. The ability to just be 'normal' is dying. I've been drinking, not sure where to end this train of thought.
    I have said before that it's completely flipped. Women have adopted all the male qualities that started off saying they despised. They are verbally aggressive, sexually aggressive and promiscuous (giving up the role as sexual arbiter), drive aggressively, career and financially dominant, solve problems with fists, and harshly blame others for their own bullshit. That is what they hated about men! So in effect, we have defined equality as the lowest common denominator of human behavior. That is now your "normality"; we are all assholes. Great work, ladies.

I have no idea who is going to steward the culture or maintain family traditions... the matriarchs always kept the fabric stitched together. But no more.