Thread: Roseanne Barr Warns Kimmel:

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts

Roseanne Barr Warns Kimmel:

Roseanne Barr Warns Kimmel: ‘You Want Pence For President? Then Zip That F**kin Lip!’

Roseanne Barr and John Goodman appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live to promote the reboot of their classic sitcom Roseanne.

Part of the hype of the show’s return is that Barr’s character Roseanne Conner is a Trump supporter and that different members of the family have different political beliefs.

After discussing her brief stint in politics, Barr explained like in the show, there were some people in her family were pro-Hillary and others like herself who were pro-Trump and that there was “a lot of fighting.”

“Weren’t you a friend, like a good friend, of Hillary Clinton‘s at one point?” Kimmel asked.

“Yeah, I was,” Barr responded. “I had some disagreement with her foreign policy.”

“She had one!” Goodman chimed in.

Kimmel said he was “shocked” that for someone as socially liberal as herself would support Donald Trump.

“I’m still the same! You all moved,” Barr shot back. “You all went so f–kin far out, you lost everything. I mean seriously, a lot of your audience, including me… a lot of us, no matter who we voted for, we don’t want to see our president fail, you know? Because we don’t want Pence.”

She then pressed Kimmel about whether he wanted the vice president as our president.

“You want Pence for the frickin president?” Bar asked.

“Oh, no,” Kimmel responded.

“Then you zip that f**kin lip!” Barr demanded.

“This is kinda what the show is like, by the way,” Kimmel chuckled.

Barr told Kimmel that one of her daughters was “weeping” after the election and she told her to “just chill!”

“Try to think positive for like why people wanted a change,” Barr elaborated. “It’s up to the people, here’s my two cents damn it, it’s up to us to make this government work, no matter who’s president. It’s up to us to do our jobs as citizens and if we don’t like something, you know, let them know you don’t like it and then you’ve got another election in two years. Get out there and vote. Change it if you don’t like it.”

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Love or hate her you have to respect this woman isn't afraid to speak her piece..

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,095 Times in 59,906 Posts
    And you love her?

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I like the transcript of what I just read and I would agree with her that I dont want Pence to be President.