Thread: Cardi B demands to know where her tax money goes in expletive-filled rant

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Dumb Cardi B demands to know where her tax money goes in expletive-filled rant

By Gerren Keith Gaynor | Fox News

Cardi B may be living the American Dream now, but apparently, the rapper is not happy about paying so much money in taxes.

The 25-year-old breakout star went into a rage on social media late Thursday night to lament about paying a 40 percent tax rate, and yet, having no idea where the money is going.

“So you know the government is taking 40 percent of my taxes and Uncle Sam, I want to f--king know what you're doing with my f--king tax money!” she said in the expletive-filled rant.

Cardi, real name Belcalis Almanzar, demanded that the government provide an itemized list of where her money is going, drawing comparisons to charitable donations.

[IGM]p/BgWBSQNB32A[/IGM]

“When you donate, like, to a kid from a foreign country, they give you updates of what they're doing with your donation. I want updates on my tax money!” she said.

The Bronx native used her hometown of New York City as proof of the lack of transparency when it comes to knowing what her taxes are being used for.

“I'm from New York and the streets is always dirty, we was voted the dirtiest city in America...there’s still rats in the trains. I know you’re not spending it in the damn prison,” she said.

[IGM]p/BgctDXfhLVi[/IGM]

“What is you doing with my f00king money? I want to know, I want receipts, I want everything ... Uncle Sam, I want to know what the f--k you're doing with my f00king money!”

Under the new U.S. tax system, single individuals earning $500,00 or more are taxed at a rate of 37 percent, according to the Internal Revenue Service. Cardi B, who reportedly signed a lucrative recording contract with Atlantic Records in 2017, likely earned well beyond that tax bracket.

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts
    Who?

Shelter Dweller
    vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Thanks
    She is on a track with someone else here a few weeks ago.
    Made it to radio2, no one had fucking notion who she was.

As for the tax stuff, that is already done here, they send you a breakdown each year of the split of where your taxes went last year.
    They muddy the waters somewhat by bunching pensions in with other stuff to make benefits not seem like too much of a contribution.

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

This shit made it to #1 on the US Billboard charts and it stayed there for 3 weeks.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,131 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Millions of other Americans also want to know. And not just because of the current party in charge

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinD View Post
    Millions of other Americans also want to know. And not just because of the current party in charge