Page 44 of 47 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast

Thread: Supernatural *Spoiler Alert*

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,892 Times in 11,967 Posts
    This starts back up tonight... and it goes head to head against Gotham.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts
    That's what DVR's are for

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I DVRed both of them. The Eagles are playing the Panthers tonight. I've half-heartedly decided to tune in. If I see anyone kneeling during the national anthem, then I'm watching Gotham and screw football for the rest of the season.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts
    Just read that Mark Sheppard reckons he's gone for good At least Bobby's coming back this season ya idjits

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,829 Times in 8,168 Posts
    I must have missed a few of the last episodes from the previous season. I can't remember everyone being killed for good or what led up to it. Although if it aired in April/May of this year that may be why.

and Crowley is gone???

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Crowley's gone. Apparently Mark Sheppard was fed up with the contractual requirement that he attend certain conventions and thought that it was beyond the pale. Supposedly, one of the conventions, Creation, was just about awful to everybody, fans, workers, and actors, and he absolutely wouldn't put up with it anymore. That's the word on the web. Show runners have laid out a welcome mat for him to come back but he apparently shut them down on twitter.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

Goofy (10-16-2017)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Looks like Castiel might be dead for good now too

Didn't realize that Mark Sheppard was having those kinds of issues, that really sucks if true because Crowley was awesome.

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    Looks like Castiel might be dead for good now too

Nah, he's back in episode 3 in that apocalyptic world from what i've read plus he's on all the marketing for S13

http://screenrant.com/supernatural-s...astiel-return/

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    They could always recast Crowley but Mark Sheppard was perfect for the role, so I doubt any one else could fill the role quite like he did. Maybe he'll change his mind.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

Why Isn’t Crowley On ‘Supernatural’ Season 13? Mark Sheppard Isn’t Giving Fans Much Hope For His Return

By Taylor Maple - Bustle

In the Season 12 finale of Supernatural, Crowley sacrificed his own life so that the show's protagonists, Sam and Dean Winchester, could defeat Lucifer. Another longtime character, Castiel, was also a casualty in the same episode, though actor Misha Collins has hinted on Twitter that the show won't get rid of him that easily. But Mark Sheppard — who plays Crowley on the show — seems to be saying his final goodbyes to the long-running series. Will Crowley return to Supernatural in Season 13 or even at all?

Unfortunately, that seems like a hard "no." Sheppard took to Instagram this summer to say thank you and farewell to the show's dedicated fans. "So to all my #spnfamily everywhere...my crew and my fellow storytellers... thanks for the ride. Time for something new. Even when I lose...," Sheppard wrote in an Instagram caption below a photo of him blowing a goodbye kiss to the camera.

Some fans may have even maintained hope after this emotional goodbye, given Supernatural's tendency to bring back fallen characters, but Sheppard seems very determined not to plant any seeds of possibility. When Jim Michaels, a producer and director on the show, tweeted at Sheppard, joking that "we never say never" and "I know where you live," he was shut down pretty quickly.

"With all due respect, your comment is inaccurate and misleading to the fans," Sheppard wrote back. "There are NO plans to have me return to SPN at ANY juncture." That's a hard comment to misconstrue.

Supernatural has a fan base unlike many others, and they'll surely be mourning the death of an iconic character for a long time, but it's not exactly a stretch to think that Sheppard would want to move on. He's been featured in 70 episodes of the show, ranging all the way back to 2009. The show enters its 13th season this fall, and there's really no talk of an end just yet. That's a long time to be on a single show, especially one in which the actor can't see himself going down with the ship in the near future.

It's clear what Sheppard's fans mean to him — according to his social media, he's still attending conventions to wrap up his time with the show, and the show's cast is known for its sentimentality. Other cast members, even those seemingly in for the remainder of the seasons — however many that may be — have said that when the time comes, it'll be tough.

“I feel like I know Jensen [Ackles], I know Dean, I know Misha [Collins], I know Cas, I know myself, I know Sam, and [when the show ends], it’s going to feel like losing a friend," Jared Padalecki (Sam) told Entertainment Weekly. "When it’s all said and done, it’s going to be tough. I’m going to lose several friends.”

Padalecki seems to know, though, that dragging things out for too long could cause things to go south.

“I feel I’ve learned a lot from my friend Sam. I’ve learned a lot from my friend Dean. I want to tell that story as well as possible as long as possible, but I don’t want it to get too long in the tooth,” Padalecki told Entertainment Weekly in another interview.

Though Supernatural will continue without Sheppard, he's sure to have a long future ahead of him. He's a versatile actor, with roles in several TV movies and arcs on shows like White Collar and 24. For now, though, his IMDB page doesn't show anything in the works, and after eight years on a single project, you can't blame him for taking a breather. Until you see him next on your screen, you can follow along with his musical endeavors and his time with family on his Instagram, where he continues to give his fans a glimpse into life after Crowley.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Just in: The show is coming to an end. The upcoming 15th season will be the last.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/su...-cw/ar-BBV7aXr

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    Just in: The show is coming to an end. The upcoming 15th season will be the last.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/su...-cw/ar-BBV7aXr
    Had to see that coming at some point. The show has been on forever. And although I'm enjoying the current season, I knew the end had to be near. I just hope that now that they have given it an actual ending point, they give it the send off it deserves. For most of these 14 existing seasons, it's been a pretty solid show once it gained it's footing.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    It was just the other day that I was thinking, "How much further can they take this?"

I'm a little sad about it. Even though I thought the show should have ended after season 5, I didn't give up on it. It was one of the better shows, even today in a sea full of crap TV.

Gotham's ending. Supernatural's ending. I don't know how they're going to keep the Walking Dead going, as far as I'm concerned, without Rick Grimes, it's pretty much on life support.

We're gonna need some new TV shows, unless the streaming guys can put more good junk out on a regular basis.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,829 Times in 8,168 Posts
    Sorry guys, used to be one of my favorite series and I stopped watching two seasons ago. Every season seemed like the same thing - Sam or Dean get into trouble in hell, rinse and repeat.

I used to love the show

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    It was just the other day that I was thinking, "How much further can they take this?"

I'm a little sad about it. Even though I thought the show should have ended after season 5, I didn't give up on it. It was one of the better shows, even today in a sea full of crap TV.

Gotham's ending. Supernatural's ending. I don't know how they're going to keep the Walking Dead going, as far as I'm concerned, without Rick Grimes, it's pretty much on life support.

We're gonna need some new TV shows, unless the streaming guys can put more good junk out on a regular basis.
    Yeah, I really like Supernatural. Sure it's had it's weak episodes, but what shows don't? For the majority of its current 14 seasons, it's been a well done show. It's got suspense and horror and comedy and drama and it's all done well.

Gotham should be close to its end now, I believe it was only supposed to be a 10 episode season this year.