Thread: Controlling girlfriend who starved lover, stabbed him and banned him from bed

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,091 Times in 59,905 Posts

Off My Meds Controlling girlfriend who starved lover, stabbed him and banned him from bed

Richard Hartley-Parkinson for Metro.co.uk

This is the controlling girlfriend who carried out a catalogue of abuse against her boyfriend including depriving him of food and banning him from her bed.

Jordan Worth, 22, took advantage of her vulnerable boyfriend but is now serving a seven-and-a-half-year prison sentence.

Luton Crown Court heard that she:

• Stabbed him
    • Poured boiling water on him
    • Took control of his Facebook page
    • Banned him from their bed
    • Told him what clothes he should wear
    • Hit him with blunt objects
    • Failed to help him get hospital treatment

The couple met in 2012 when they were both 16 years old, but from the beginning she started to control him.

It started with telling him what he should wear and eventually she took control of his Facebook telling him which friends he could see and when.

Most of the abuse took place at their home in Stewartby, Bedfordshire, where she wouldn’t allow him into their bed for nine months.

Luton Crown Court was told that the victim, who is not being identified, suffered from hydrocephalus, which is caused by a build-up of fluid inside the skull and made him vulnerable.

The bullying culminated in her using objects to strike him, wounding him with a knife and then failing to get him any medical help.

Her ex-boyfriend’s misery came to an end in June when neighbours called police to the couple’s home in the early hours after hearing shouting.

The ambulance crew noted injuries to his hand, burns to arms and legs that were being self-treated with cling film.

There was also cling film round his ankles, and a hand wound that was bleeding.

He was taken to hospital where it was discovered he had second and third degree burns that left permanent scarring and ‘5 per cent of his total body surface was scalded.’

Neighbours added they had often heard the couple arguing and the victim was seen on occasions with black eyes, a limp and with his arm in sling.

During one incident Worth was seen at window ‘armed’ with a screwdriver or hammer, the court was told.

Worth was later arrested and admitted charges of controlling or coercive behaviour in an intimate relationship, wounding with intent and causing grievous bodily harm with intent.

The court heard university graduate Worth, who is now in a new relationship, had two sides and came from a loving and supportive family and had previously carried out voluntary work.

She was made the subject of a restraining order which prevents her from contacting her ex for an indefinite period.

Worth had discouraged her former partner from contacting his family during the abusive relationship.

Judge Nic Madge said: ‘She accepts that she has in the past, on a number of occasions, used blunt objects and implements to strike him and that he suffered injuries as a result of her doing so.

‘She accepts using boiling or hot water to cause injury to him.’

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

RBP (04-17-2018)

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts
    Psycho bunny boiler alert

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Goofy For This Useful Post:

RBP (04-17-2018)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    Glad to see she got a solid sentence.
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,091 Times in 59,905 Posts
    Yeah, but how much of that 7-1/2 year sentence will she actually serve? And I'm guessing if it had been a guy, the sentence would have been double that. Just my personal opinion on that.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

RBP (04-17-2018)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    Yeah, but how much of that 7-1/2 year sentence will she actually serve? And I'm guessing if it had been a guy, the sentence would have been double that. Just my personal opinion on that.
    Completely agree, I just don't have a feel for "usual" sentences in the UK.
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,892 Times in 11,967 Posts
    I had a "girlfriend" that tried to pull that controlling shit once. She even tried the whole physical abuse thing once by trying to poke me in the eyes. I went insane on her when she tried it, and she absolutely pissed her pants. I never hit her but I completely terrified her. For the 2 weeks remaining in the "relationship", she walked on eggshells whenever she was around me. It took me 2 weeks to think about it and I finally told her to take a hike. Now whenever I meet a woman and she shows any kind of tendencies towards being mean, I just tell them to fuck off. It's probably why I'm single. I just won't put up with anything.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

Riding this motherfucking beat like a tractor
    vCash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 1,192 Posts
    muthafucka shoulda kept his pimp hand strong