#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Warning SHOCK CLAIM: Aliens sent by the Devil are coming to DESTROY EARTH

By Sean Martin - The Express

ALIENS sent by the DEVIL are on their way to complete the end of the world, according to a crackpot theory from a group of militant Christians.

Christians say that the beginning of the end of the world started last year on September 23 when the constellation Virgo appeared in the skies.

The significance of the Virgo constellation in September last year was that it appeared a month after the Solar Eclipse in the US – which was interpreted as being the “great sign” mentioned in Revelation 12:1 which also talks of a woman in the sky, IE Virgo.

The passage reads: “A great sign appeared in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun with the moon under her feet and a crown of 12 stars on her head.

“And being with child, she cried out in her travail and was in anguish of delivery.”

The constellation Virgo appeared on September 23, 2017

Christian conspiracy theorists now believe that other ‘signs’ from the Bible are impending and one will see aliens come to Earth to do the work of Satan.

Conspiracy site Unsealed said: “Unfortunately for this world those who are coming are not cute little friendly ecologists with solutions for our ills.

“They're more akin to the creatures in A Quiet Place” – where monsters invade Earth.

The website points to signs from the Bible that reveal demons will possess Earth.

Again referring to Revelations, which reads: “The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.”

Accompanied is a picture of an alien, with the caption: “I’m not an alien from outer space. I am a demonic fallen angel. I am not extraterrestrial, I am interdimensional.

“No I don’t come in peace. I come in the name of satan and my purpose is to deceive, harm and destroy you.”

The website adds: “These things have been written, so when they happen, we will know that they are from God.

“Only He could know thousands of years in advance what would happen.

“He is the only one to trust and trust in Him is urgently required.”

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts
    Bwahahahaha

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,740 Times in 4,205 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goofy View Post
    Bwahahahaha
    That's exactly how a devil alien would react.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts