Thread: Irate KFC customer throws credit card machines at staff, spits on police

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts

Drama Irate KFC customer throws credit card machines at staff, spits on police

By Alexandra Deabler | Fox News

A woman was arrested Friday night after verbally and physically assaulting staff during a drunken tantrum at a KFC restaurant in Australia.

The unidentified woman was recorded by another customer, Andrew Moschakis, at the Adelaide KFC around 9:30 pm Friday.

Moschakis said the woman was trying to pay for her order via bank transfer because she did not have cash or card on hand, news.com.au reported.

“Then she got very aggravated and started screaming and yelling,” he said to news.com.au.

In the recording the woman is seen picking up EFTPOS machines and whipping them at KFC employees and at the menu monitors -- one of which she hits -- all while screaming curse words and insults.

"That almost got you," the woman says after one of the EFTPOS machines seemingly comes close to a staff member.

After the video stops, Moschakis told news.com.au that the woman grabbed a 24-pack of 7Up cans that were on the counter and threw those as well.

“Then two guys came, they said they were from the store across the road, they both pinned her down until four to five police on horses came and put her in cuffs,” he told the news outlet. “There was no calming her down. She was psychotic.”

According to Newshub, KFC employees fled to the kitchen and placed the call to police.

When police arrived and arrested the young woman, she allegedly spat at the officers, the Daily Mail reported.

The woman was reportedly charged with disorderly conduct, property damage, two counts of assault and two aggravated counts of assaulting police.

No one was injured during the woman’s drunken rampage.

Later, the woman took to social media to apologize, Newshub reported.

"Alcohol is a drug and its [sic] time for me to make a change and go back to the gentle girl that was once me," she shared on her Facebook page, according to the publication. “Life hasnt [sic] been an easy one and we all make mistakes nows [sic] my opportunity to turn it around and make the best life and best me I can.”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

RBP (05-16-2018)

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Ban credit card machines.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,562 Times in 5,212 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

Shelter Dweller
    vCash
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 863 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    Credit card machines don't kill people - people kill people.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Taze that bitch in her head..