#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Mystery Driver Hits Dog-Rabbit Hybrid in Wyoming

Cryptozoology News

LUSK, Wyo. — A man in Jefferson City says he saw and ran over a creature resembling a dog and a rabbit.

The 52-year-old Missourian, who provided a full name and contact information but asked to remain anonymous, claims he was driving from Colorado to South Dakota when he came across the being.

“I was going from Colorado Springs to Rapid City. It was about 1 a.m. when I came over a small hill on Highway 85 just north of Lusk, Wyoming,” the IT senior manager told Cryptozoology News about the May 2012 incident. “As I came over the hill, saw a creature in my headlights that looked like an over sized white rabbit.”

The man says he unsuccessfully tried not hitting the animal.

“As I came over the hill at high speed, it was right in front of me in the road. I swerved right, and it hopped left, but I still clipped it. Slammed on the brakes and reversed to look for it, but did not see it anywhere.”

He goes on to say that he was unable to find its body or blood in the car, but that the animal left a dent in the vehicle. However, he continues, he “has since sold the car” so he can’t provide the physical evidence.

The driver, who says he clearly saw the creature with the car headlights, describes the creature as a 2-feet 6-inches tall rabbit with a length of about 4 feet. Its fur resembled that of a poodle and it was “white, wavy and silky”.

“It looked like a dog-rabbit cross, although its face was more canine that rabbit looking. It had very big dark eyes and big ears. It hopped like a rabbit with its huge hind feet, but much slower,” he said.

The eyewitness added that he had never seen anything strange before this sighting.

In 2016, a child in Wisconsin claimed to have seen a horned-rabbit.

Arizona author and Bigfoot researcher Mitchell Waite in 2014 said he and his team had seen a “giant rabbit” but were not able to capture it on video due to an “unexpected camera malfunction” they believe could be linked to the additional “strange activity” linked to the area.

In late 2015, a biological scientist said he and his wife were in the wilderness of the region between the United States and Canada when they spotted a “giant beaver” in 2007.

In 1983, a man allegedly encountered a similar creature in an undisclosed location in the state of Maine. He said the animal was about 14 feet long and believes it weighed over 300 pounds.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts
    A Drabbit