Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CONUS vacation ideas

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,771 Times in 4,010 Posts
    I loved NYC when I went a couple years back. Really cool place, lots to see and do.

Driving the Oregon coast is a vacation I've taken many times as well, really love that. We always camped and drove dune buggies/ATVs on the sand-dunes which was my favorite part.

Florida was an awesome place I went for a few weeks. Rented a car and drove around being a beach bum and checking out cool towns. Just body surfing and enjoying body-temperature water is a great time on its own.

San Fran is another cool city with neat stuff to do, really killer restaurants and a clean pretty city with neat cultures and just a good vibe.

I even went to Vegas a couple times before I was legal age and it was fun... all the roller coasters, cool shopping places, the desert, the bright lights, hanging by the pool.

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,888 Posts
    Some good ideas here, thanks guys! Mostly for this trip, I don't want to go anywhere over 90f Been in summer for almost two years now it seems (with the traveling) I want some cool air for a bit. lol

Not sure when we'll be going yet, have to find out when school starts back up, and try to arrange some real time off with the boss.