Thread: Bizarre 'time traveller' claims Tupac is NOT DEAD but shot to stop exposing 'Illuminati'

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Conspiracy Bizarre 'time traveller' claims Tupac is NOT DEAD but shot to stop exposing 'Illuminati'

By Matt Drake - The Express

LEGENDARY rapper Tupac Shakur, known as 2Pac, was not assassinated but instead faked his death because he refused to join a secret society which is the equivalent of the “Illuminati”, according to a self-proclaimed “time traveller”.

In the latest episode of conspiracy Youtube channel Apex TV, Noah, who claims to be from the year 2030, was answering questions during a live stream.

He was asked if any celebrities had faked their death and come out later.

Noah said he had experience with a secret society which is the equivalent of the “Illuminati” – which is a conspiracy theory that a powerful, secret organisation controls the entire world through infiltrating the media and brainwashing everybody.

He said: “I’ve had an experience with the Illuminati, although it doesn’t exist, there is something similar.

“It isn’t called the Illuminati and it doesn’t have a symbol with the eye.

“But what we do have is a different version of the Illuminati in the government, the actual symbol is an owl.

“When I was in the future I was able to figure out that Tupac isn’t dead but he was in a critical state for about a year after his ‘death’.”

Tupac is one of the best-selling music artists of all time having sold 75million records worldwide.

He was shot in 1996 after attending a Mike Tyson boxing match.

His body was cremated the next day and some of his ashes were said to have been mixed with marijuana and smoked by members of his hip-hop group, the Outlawz.

But in the surreal video Noah says this is not the true story.

He was asked if this information came out to the public later, to which he replied: “No, it never came out to the public.”

The interviewer asked how the “time traveller” knows this if it wasn't in the public domain.

He replied: “Well basically when I went back to the year 2030 I was able to figure out by a bunch of people that were involved in the same area I’m in.

"They were able to tell me that Tupac was critically injured for a couple of months after his supposed death.

“People affiliated with Tupac told me this. And the reason why this happened is because his friends that were rapping were involved with the Illuminati.

“They got him involved in the Illuminati, or secret society, they tried getting Tupac in there but he refused.

“He didn’t tell them if he was going to say anything about it or not, but they take things to the extreme.”

Noah went on to claim the secret society didn’t intend to kill him but just keep him away from the public.

But he says he does not know how that happened and he didn’t “ask further”.

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts
    Why don't you believe the truth?