Thread: Aliens on Mars: Is this NASA photo of ‘alien statue’ evidence of UFOs on Mars?

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

X-File Aliens on Mars: Is this NASA photo of ‘alien statue’ evidence of UFOs on Mars?

By Sebastian Kettley

IMAGES of what appears to be a human-shaped statue buried on Mars have sparked a frenzy among UFO conspiracy theorists online.

Conspiracy theorists believe the photograph snapped by NASA’s Spirit Mars rover could be undeniable proof of extraterrestrials.

The photo was unearthed by popular UFO hunter Scott C Waring who alleged the picture shows the figure of “a being”.

Mr Waring claimed one particular piece of rock formation photographed by NASA’s robot looks too human-like in shape to be ignored.

The UFO expert said it cannot be a coincidence he keeps coming across these “Martian figures”.

Earlier this week Mr Waring claimed to have found a NASA photo of a bottle on Mars.

About his latest claim, he said: “I have something interesting for you. It is a figure on Mars.

“I know you’ve heard about figures on Mars – I’ve reported probably over 20 different figures on Mars and they alway say it’s a coincidence.

“But if it’s a coincidence, why are we finding so many?

“At first what I thought what this was, was a ridge going along these two rocks.

"However, when I looked a little closer at this, I noticed that this part of a ridge is not a ridge, it’s the legs of a being.

“As you see, here is the head, here is the back and shoulders, here is the front and this is the leg.

A number of people who saw the photograph in a video uploaded by Mr Waring to YouTube, agreed with his bizarre analysis of the rock.

Debbie Johnson commented on the video: “That does look like a head”.

Another person, Thomas Mundt, posted: “Nice find Scott, very interesting.”

And Liz M wrote: “It looks like a human-ish person coming around that corner, reaching out with their left arm and left leg coming around.

“Very plausible. Another great find Mr Scott. Now take us to warp speed.”

Other YouTub comments labelled the discovery “fascinating” and “too good to dismiss”.

But not everyone was convinced the supposed alien statue is anything more than a piece of oddly-shaped rock.

One YouTube user, Bruce Nassar, bluntly commented: “It’s called a rock.”

Michael Kozak also said: “I’m going to have to agree with you ‘Looks like’.”

The alleged photographic evidence of Martian aliens was snapped by NASA’s Spirit on Martian Sol 023 – November 19, 2006, on Earth.

It is hard to judge from the scale of the image but the particular object in question appears to be a tiny piece of rock poking out of the ground.

The rock appears to be too small to be a full-blown statue of a human-like alien.

Mr Waring is known in the UFO hunting circles for his prolific work in trying to uncover the truth about aliens.

He runs the website UFOSightingsDaily.com where he examines hundreds of Mars photos taken by NASA and supposed alien sightings here on Earth.

The UFO hunter’s findings are often discredited as the byproduct of Pareidolia – a psychological trick of the mind that causes the brain to see shapes, faces and patterns in objects where they do not exist.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Well there it is.. The evidence I was waiting for...

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts
    Between this and the bottle that was discovered last week, it's all pretty apparent if you ask me.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Totally..

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts