Thread: Keira Knightley slams Kate Middleton’s ‘stylish’ post-birth appearance in explicit essay

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Feminazi Keira Knightley slams Kate Middleton’s ‘stylish’ post-birth appearance in explicit essay

By Kathleen Joyce | Fox News

“Pirates of the Caribbean” star Keira Knightley slammed Kate Middleton’s clean and stylish appearance after giving birth in a graphic essay.

Knightley, 33, wrote the essay as a letter to her 3-year-old daughter, Edie. The letter was published in Scarlett Curtis’ book “Feminists Don’t Wear Pink (And Other Lies),” E! News reported. The letter, titled, “The Weaker Sex,” discussed the Duchess of Cambridge’s post-birth look compared to hers.

"She was out of hospital seven hours later with her face made up and high heels on," Knightley wrote of Middleton.

"The face the world wants to see. Hide. Hide our pain, our bodies splitting, our breasts leaking, our hormones raging. Look beautiful, look stylish, don't show your battleground, Kate,” she continued.

In 2015, Middleton stepped out of the hospital wearing a yellow floral dress and holding her daughter, Charlotte, alongside her husband, Prince William. The beaming Duchess of Cambridge’s hair was styled as she proudly held her newborn for the world to see.

"Seven hours after your fight with life and death, seven hours after your body breaks open, and bloody, screaming life comes out. Don't show. Don't tell," Knightley wrote. "Stand there with your girl and be shot by a pack of male photographers. This stuff is easy. It happens every day. What's the big deal? So does death, you s--- heads, but you don't have to pretend that's easy."

The “Colette” star wrote that after she gave birth she “wore a hospital gown with paper pants on.” She recalled that she was still bleeding after giving birth. She also described giving birth in detail.

"You [her child] came out with your eyes open. Arms up in the air. Screaming," she wrote. "They put you on to me, covered in blood, vernix, your head misshapen from the birth canal. Pulsating, gasping, screaming.”

The actress wrote that she remembered the “vomit, the blood, the stitches.”

“I remember my battleground. Your battleground and life pulsating. Surviving. And I am the weaker sex? You are?” she continued.

Knightley’s criticism comes after she revealed she had a mental breakdown after she struggled with stardom. The Academy Award-nominated star told The Hollywood Reporter’s “Awards Chatter” podcast that she was diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,892 Times in 11,967 Posts
    Wow... bitter much? Or should I say jealous much?

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

RBP (10-10-2018)

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts
    Why is she shaming

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PorkChopSandwiches For This Useful Post:

RBP (10-10-2018)

Shelter Dweller
    vCash
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Maybe she is annoyed that hers looks like a busted sofa spewing sliced beef in all directions after the event?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hikari Kisugi For This Useful Post:

RBP (10-10-2018)

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikari Kisugi View Post
    Maybe she is annoyed that hers looks like a busted sofa spewing sliced beef in all directions after the event?
    keep talking...

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    keep talking...
    sick fuck. I love you, man.
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.