#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts

Mel Gibson Stumbles Out Of Malibu Restaurant

By Radar Staff

Mel Gibson was a bit unsteady on his feet as he left a Malibu restaurant Saturday night, and RadarOnline.com has the stunning pictures.

Gibson was reportedly so angry at being spotted out, he tried to turn away and nearly lost his footing in the process.

Gibson left the popular Taverna Tony restaurant solo. He eventually got into his Smart car and drove off.

Late last month Gibson and his long-estranged wife Robin came to terms on their divorce settlement.

Just days later, RadarOnline.com won a prestigious Los Angeles Press Club award for our reporting on the explosive Mel Gibson audio tapes.

Gibson let lose on his ex-girlfriend and mother of his youngest child, Oksana Grigorieva, even threatening to burn her house down, in a shocking incident revealed exclusively by Radar.

Gibson has attempted to revive his acting career since then but his last film, The Beaver, was a catastrophic disaster -- it cost a reported $21 million to produce and took in only $1.1 million worldwide.

His next effort to win back fans, How I Spent My Summer Vacation, opens in August.

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,771 Times in 4,010 Posts
    He eventually got into his Smart car and drove off.
    Fucking asshole. I don't care if he rants and raves or leaving angry voice-mails on his ex's phone. The racist stuff makes me dislike him and have no interest in anything he works on.

But driving while hammered makes me hate him. Now he should go to jail. Hope he didn't kill someone on the way home.