#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,096 Times in 59,906 Posts

Antifa Mob chants threats outside Tucker Carlson’s DC home

By Edmund DeMarche | Fox News

A self-described left-wing Antifa group posted videos of a mob outside the Washington, D.C., home of Fox News’ Tucker Carlson Wednesday evening, chanting, “Tucker Carlson, we will fight. We know where you sleep at night.”

The now-deleted video was posted on social media by Smash Racism, D.C. The same group made headlines in September after activists confronted Sen.Ted Cruz, R-Texas, and his wife inside a restaurant during Brett Kavanaugh's Supreme Court confirmation hearings.

The group posted on Facebook that Carlson spreads "fear into our homes," and said it wanted to even the score.

"Each night you remind us that we are not safe. Tonight, we remind you that you are not safe either," the group posted. They also chanted, "Racist s---bag, leave town."

The post was later removed.

Carlson, host of "Tucker Carlson Tonight," was not home at the time. He said his wife, Susie, was home alone and heard the commotion from the kitchen. She called the police and locked herself into a pantry, he said. His brother -- who lives close by -- arrived about the same time as law enforcement.

The host said activists rang his doorbell, broke his oak door and one protester was apparently caught on security video mentioning a pipe bomb.

D.C. police did not immediately respond to a Fox News email early Thursday.

Carlson said he was at the Fox News office in Washington working on his opening monologue when neighbors texted him about the commotion outside his home. His wife of 22 years did not contact him because she didn’t want to distract him before he went on air, he said.

The group eventually scattered. It was unclear if there were any arrests. Carlson said the group posted online the home addresses of his brother and his former college roommate, Neil Patel, who co-founded the Daily Caller with Carlson.

Carlson said he is used to being confronted in public and has no interest in playing the role of victim, but he said his wife and his four children should not have to be exposed to the aggression while at home.

“Here’s the problem, I have four children,” he said by phone. “I never thought twice about leaving them home alone, but this is the reaction because this group doesn’t like my TV show.”

Twitter reportedly removed a photo of Carlson’s home address that was posted by the group. Smash Racism DC's account was suspended early Thursday.

Brit Hume, a Fox News commentator, took to Twitter to denounce the protest as “revolting, and frightening.”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

RBP (11-08-2018)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    Now, compare this with Jim Acosta assaulting an intern and Trump revoking his press pass. Which gets more MSM attention?
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts
    This is outrageous

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PorkChopSandwiches For This Useful Post:

Muddy (11-08-2018), RBP (11-08-2018)

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I also bought his new book last week

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Didn't take long, one day after election day. And so it begins....

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I'm actually afraid to put my Trump 2020 sticker on my truck.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

PorkChopSandwiches (11-08-2018)

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Voice your opinion at the polls. Fuck 'um.

Antifa wants to hide behind masks... Two can play at that game.

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    Didn't take long, one day after election day. And so it begins....
    They didn't know what to do after winning, the oppressed were already gathered for a cry-in, so they improvised.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

Update Tucker Carlson Speaks Out After Leftist Mob Shows Up At His Home, Reveals Chilling Details

By Amanda Prestigiacomo - The Daily Wire

On Wednesday night, a 20-person leftist mob showed up at the home of Fox News host Tucker Carlson to chant threats, call him a racist, and demand the host leave town.

In an interview with The Washington Post, Carlson revealed that at least one member of the "anti-fascist" group threw himself into the host's front door repeatedly to the point that the door cracked.

"I called my wife," Carlson told The Washington Post. He was prepping for his show "Tucker Carlson Tonight" when he caught wind of the incident via text message.

"She had been in the kitchen alone getting ready to go to dinner and she heard pounding on the front door and screaming," he continued. "Someone started throwing himself against the front door and actually cracked the front door.”

His wife, who was the only person home at the time of the ambush, initially thought it was a home invasion after hearing the screaming and banging on the door. She locked herself in their pantry and called the police, Carlson said.

Mrs. Carlson did not immediately contact her husband "because she didn't want to distract him before he went on air," the host told Fox News.

Authorities arrived on scene and the leftists "eventually scattered," though it remains unclear if any arrests were made, notes Fox.

Carlson and his wife have four young children; none of them were home during the incident.

As reported by The Daily Wire on Wednesday, a group known as Smash Racism DC posted videos of the ambush to Twitter, complete with captions boasting of their threats against the Fox host.

"'Racist scumbag, leave town!' Every night you spread fear into our homes—fear of the other, fear of us, and fear of them. Each night you tell us we are not safe. Tonight you're reminded that we have a voice. Tonight, we remind you that you are not safe either," read one of Smash Racism DC's captions.

"Tucker Carlson, we will fight! We know where you sleep at night!" the group chanted in unison, as heard in the posted videos.

Carlson told the Post that one woman outside his home is heard in the video saying she wants to "bring a pipe bomb" to his home.

The antifa members "blocked off both ends of his street and carried signs that listed his home address," noted the Post.

Additionally, the Twitter account posted Carlson, his brother, and friend Neil Patel's home addresses online before the account was suspended. "Fascists are vulnerable. Confront them at their homes!" says a Facebook post from Smash Racism DC.

"It wasn’t a protest. It was a threat," Carlson clarified. "They weren’t protesting anything specific that I had said. They weren’t asking me to change anything. They weren’t protesting a policy or advocating for legislation. ... They were threatening me and my family and telling me to leave my own neighborhood in the city that I grew up in."

The host noted that his family thinks "of Northwest D.C. as a tranquil sanctuary where they know everyone and everyone is nice. They think of this as the greatest place in the world."

"How can you go out for dinner and leave the kids at home at this point?" he asked. "If they're talking about pipe bombs ... how do you live like that?"

"I probably won't open another package sent to our house from now on," added Carlson.

The Fox host made it clear that he plans on fighting back and will not be intimidated by the mob.

"I think I should fight back, and I plan to," he said. "I'm not going to be bullied and intimidated."

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

RBP (11-08-2018)

vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    I'm actually afraid to put my Trump 2020 sticker on my truck.
    I wont put one on my car, in LA it would get fucked up for sure

16. The Following User Says Thank You to PorkChopSandwiches For This Useful Post:

Teh One Who Knocks (11-08-2018)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkChopSandwiches View Post
    I wont put one on my car, in LA it would get fucked up for sure
    How sad is it that we can't even support the President without worrying that someone would vandalize our stuff?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

PorkChopSandwiches (11-13-2018), RBP (11-09-2018)

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,771 Times in 4,010 Posts
    What the fuuuck, is this real life? The guy isn't even a politician. What an insane story. Poor guy. You know it's fucked when even CNN is absolutely backing Fox new's account of this being way too far

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Godfather For This Useful Post:

Teh One Who Knocks (11-12-2018)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    What the fuuuck, is this real life? The guy isn't even a politician. What an insane story. Poor guy. You know it's fucked when even CNN is absolutely backing Fox new's account of this being way too far
    Some minds, Bill Maher being one, know not to condone this. The page can flip.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to RBP For This Useful Post:

Teh One Who Knocks (11-12-2018)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RBP View Post
    Some minds, Bill Maher being one, know not to condone this. The page can flip.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

lost in melb. (11-12-2018)