Thread: Time travel PROOF? Brit from year 4413 makes BOMBSHELL claim ‘humans no longer EXIST’

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Mystery Time travel PROOF? Brit from year 4413 makes BOMBSHELL claim ‘humans no longer EXIST’

By Anders Anglesey - The Daily Star

A SELF-proclaimed time traveller who claimed to have been to the year 4413 and back has sensationally said humans no longer exit in the future.

The Brit, who introduced himself as Lewis Walker, said he had been to the future as part of a secret Government time travel scheme.

He said flying cars will dominate the skies and that humans will be replaced with machines.

Leicester-based Mr Walker said the only people not be taken over by robots were other fellow time travellers.

He chillingly added only human-machine people will “remain” in 4413.

Speaking on conspiracy YouTube channel ApexTV he continued: “I thought it was amazing they allowed time travellers to visit.

“I spoke with a few of the robots and they were the nicest people I had ever talked to.

“Even though they were way more intelligent than any human they had warmth and kindness to them that was unmatched.”

The clip has so far been viewed by 14,450 people, many of whom blasted the Brit as an “actor”.

One commenter said: “It would be more believable if he didn’t sound like he was reading his lines.

Another added: “Sounds like he’s reading from a script.”

“There’s no way he could be that fluid in his storytelling unless he was an actor.”

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts

He who laughs, lasts. Noilly Pratt's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,016 Times in 705 Posts
    Bombshell? Wouldn't surprise me if we didn't make it 2000+ years into the future.

Signature created way-back-when by Goofy

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts