Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mom Says 6-Year-Old Son Is Transgender. Dad Disagrees. Now He Might Lose His Son.

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

SJW Mom Says 6-Year-Old Son Is Transgender. Dad Disagrees. Now He Might Lose His Son.

By Amanda Prestigiacomo - The Daily Wire

A Texas father is fighting for his son in court after pushing back on his ex-wife's claim that their six-year-old is a transgender girl.

According to court documents, the young boy only dresses as a girl when he's with his mother, who has enrolled him in first-grade as a female named "Luna." The father, however, contends that his son consistently chooses to wear boy's clothes, "violently refuses to wear girl’s clothes at my home," and identifies as a boy when he is with him.

The Federalist reports that the mother has accused the father of child abuse in their divorce proceedings "for not affirming James as transgender" and is looking to strip the dad of his parental rights. "She is also seeking to require him to pay for the child’s visits to a transgender-affirming therapist and transgender medical alterations, which may include hormonal sterilization starting at age eight," the report adds.

The father has been legally barred from speaking to his child about sexuality and gender from a scientific or religious perspective and from dressing his son in boys' clothes; instead, he has to offer both girls' and boys' outfits. The boy consistently refuses to wear dresses, according to the father.

The boy was diagnosed with gender dysphoria by a gender transition therapist the mother, a pediatrician, chose for her son to see. According to the therapist's notes, the boy chose to identify as a girl when he was in sessions alone with his mother; alternatively, he chose to identify as a boy when he was in sessions alone with his father. The Federalist reports:

[A] dossier filed with the Dallas court says that, under the skilled eyes of the therapist, the child was presented two pieces of paper, one with the word “James” and one with the word “Luna,” and asked to pick the name he preferred. When the appointment only included his mother, James selected Luna, the name and gender he uses at his mother’s home and in his first-grade classroom. When the appointment was only with his father, however, James pointed to the boy name James, not the girl name.

Moreover, the father has collected testimony from parents of his son's friends and a church leader who say they have only seen the six-year-old identify as a male.

The boy's pastor, Christ Church Carrollton Bill Lovell, said, "Based on the three occasions I’ve spent time with him, I’d say he acts and looks unmistakably like a healthy six-year-old boy. ... I am praying for [him], an average six-year-old boy, a sweet-natured, intelligent, lovable and at this point particularly vulnerable young man, caught up in a titanic clash of worldviews."

"His mother came to pick up the boys to take them to [his brother’s] soccer game," recalled Sarah Scott, a family friend and mother of three sons who are close with the boy. "[He] hugged his dad and said, 'Love you.' He refused to go to the soccer game as a girl with mom and stayed with dad. That evening they came to our house."

Needless to say, the gender dysphoria diagnosis is being contested by the boy's dad.

Walt Heyer, author of Trans Life Survivors and former transgender female, warns that the potential diagnosis could ruin the boy's life, similar to what he went through after he was secretly cross-dressed by this grandmother for two-and-a-half years as a young boy.

"The diagnosis is critical, because labeling a child with gender dysphoria can trigger a series of physical and mental consequences for the child and has legal ramifications in the ongoing custody case. Get it wrong," Heyer writes at The Federalist, the boy's "life is irrevocably harmed."

The boy's "precious young life hinges purely on the diagnosis of gender dysphoria by a therapist who wraps herself in rainbow colors, affirms the diagnosis of gender dysphoria, and dismisses evidence to the contrary," argues Heyer. "Remove the 'rainbow' from [the] diagnosis, and it crumbles under the weight of the criteria for the diagnosis of gender dysphoria."

The author warned, "If we do not save [the boy] from a misdiagnosis, his next step is chemical castration at age eight, only two years away."

The family fighting to save the boy from the potential misdiagnosis has set up a website called "Save James."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

RBP (11-28-2018)

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,023 Times in 3,854 Posts
    If the courts allow this feminist bitch to force her fucked up agenda on an innocent child, then society as I knew it is truly dead.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Griffin For This Useful Post:

PorkChopSandwiches (10-23-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    The kid may very well be transgender... Applying any type of "transgender medical alterations" is where I have the big problem... Jesus, let the child's mind mature before making any life changing alterations to the kid.. When I was 6 years old i thought I was Batman..

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,254 Times in 16,488 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    There's no independent evaluation of the child mentioned, only that the father contests the diagnosis. There should be independent psych evals of both parents, given the abuse allegations.

I think the mother and her quack "therapist" sound looney, but that doesn't hold up in court.
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Remember, it's "in" and "trendy" to have a transgender kid

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RBP View Post
    There's no independent evaluation of the child mentioned, only that the father contests the diagnosis. There should be independent psych evals of both parents, given the abuse allegations.

I think the mother and her quack "therapist" sound looney, but that doesn't hold up in court.
    Agreed.. There's a big difference in a therapist vs an M.D.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

WTF Jury Rules Against Texas Dad Fighting 7-Year-Old Son’s Gender Transition

By Amanda Prestigiacomo - The Daily Wire

On Monday, a jury ruled against a Texas father, Jeffrey Younger, attempting to stop his seven-year-old son from a gender transition being facilitated by Dr. Anne Georgulas, the boy’s mother and Younger’s ex-wife.

“With a consensus of 11 of the 12 jurors, the jury decided not to grant Mr. Younger Sole Managing Conservatorship over his two twin boys,” LifeSiteNews reported Monday. “They voted that the current Joint Managing Conservatorship should be replaced by a Sole Managing Conservatorship, but that Mr. Younger should not be that person.”

According to the LifeSiteNews, Georgulas has been granted authority to move forward with puberty blockers, which can cause chemical castration, and, potentially, hormones, if she so chooses.

According to reporting from The Texan, Georgulas’ lawyers Jessica Janicek and Laura Hayes said the mother does not plan on giving James hormone blockers at this time. However, “no one has stated that she (Georgulas) would not be open to using them when James begins puberty,” which would be around age 11 and a half for a boy, the report said.

Additionally, with the jury’s decision, Mr. Younger will likely be forced to “affirm” his son’s new gender identity: a girl named “Luna.”

​”I want you to imagine having electronic communication with your son on FaceTime, and imagine that your ex-wife has dressed him as a drag queen to talk to you,” Younger told host Luke Macias during an episode of “The Luke Macias Show” podcast in January. “He has false eyelashes and makeup. His hair has got glitter in it. He’s wearing a dress.”

“Now imagine how you would feel seeing what I believe is actual sexual abuse — I believe this is not just emotional abuse but is the very, most fundamental form of sexual abuse, tampering with the sexual identity of a vulnerable boy,” the father continued.

As reported by The Daily Wire in November, court documents show that Younger’s son only dresses as a girl when he’s with his mother, who calls the boy by his trans name and has even enrolled James as “Luna” in school. According to Younger, however, James consistently chooses to wear boy’s clothes, “violently refuses to wear girl’s clothes at my home,” and identifies as a boy whenever he is around him.

James’ mother has accused Younger of child abuse in their divorce proceedings “for not affirming James as transgender” and is looking to strip the dad of his parental rights, reported The Federalist. Georgulas is also seeking to force Younger to foot the bill for James’ visits to a transgender-affirming therapist and transgender medical alterations, which may include “chemical castration” two years from now, when the child is just eight.

The boy, according to Younger, has already been fully “socially transitioned.”

“[James] wears a dress at her (his ex-wife’s) home; he has a new made-up name, Luna – it appears in the court filings. He goes to school; the teachers call him ‘Luna.’ He uses the girl’s bathroom at school. All of his authority figures – his mother, his teacher, the librarian at school, the police officer at school, the principal at school – tell him he’s a girl. I’m the only authority figure in his life that tells him the truth; that he’s actually a boy,” Younger noted during the podcast.

The father noted that, in his opinion, he witnessed that his wife “was only giving [James] love and affection when he was acting like a girl.” She used to lock James in his room and tell him monsters only eat boys, Younger added.

“Every. Single. Day. You have to see your son sexually abused, and you have to maintain your calm,” the Texas father continued, “because the courts are not going to be fair to you. And the only way you can survive this and get your son through this alive is to calmly allow your son to be tortured right before your eyes and outlast the opposition. That’s what it’s like.”

“They’re asking me to affirm a delusion,” he said.

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Appeals court? Sounds like mom may be fueling a lot of this... How would a 6 year old even know what transgender-ism is? I mean maybe he likes to wear girls clothes.. He's too young to give drugs too over this.. Christ, let him mature some.. My 6 year old thought she was going to be a horse when she grew up..

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

Update Father Of 7-Year-Old Texas Boy Whose Mother Wanted To ‘Transition’ Him To A Girl Wins In Court

By Hank Berrien - The Daily Wire

On Thursday, a Texas court ruled in favor of Jeff Younger, the father of James Younger, the seven-year-old whose pediatrician mother was attempting to medically transition her son into a girl.

Dallas Judge Mary Brown upheld an October decision that gave both parents conservatorship over their child and denied the mother’s request that the case revert to the October 21 11-1 jury decision that gave her sole managing conservatorship. That decision was later overruled by Judge Kim Cooks, who ruled that conservatorship would be split evenly between both parents.

But then the mother, Dr. Anne Georgulas, and her attorneys argued that Cooks had acted improperly by posting an article about the case on her Facebook page, prompting Cooks to be summarily recused from the case.,

The Daily Mail noted, “In November it was revealed the youngster had decided to attend school this year as a boy. In a post from the Facebook page ‘Save James,’ pictures of James dressed in a button down shirt, slacks and tennis shoes were shared online. The caption read: ‘Going to school. This is what it looks like when JAMES gets to choose! *Affirm this! * Also, a photo taken yesterday, just before church. James and Jude proud to be men! Save James, save thousands of children!’”

Georgulas and Younger were in 2010 and underwent in vitro fertilization to have twins; they requested the babies to be male. Georgulas later brought James to see a gender therapist at the Children’s Hospital Center, where she claimed he had wanted a girls’ toy from McDonald’s and then started imitating the female characters from Disney’s Frozen and asking to wear dresses, as The Texan reported.

The Texan continued:

She said she contacted the GENecis clinic at Children’s Hospital Center, and they referred her to Rebekka Ouer for counseling. Ouer recommended a process of “affirmation” and thought that a “social transition” for James to begin going to school dressed as a girl named “Luna” would be in his best interest.

Jeff Younger said Georgulas had been pushing their son to transition after their divorce. He claimed that when his son was three years old, his mother locked him in his bedroom and told him, “monsters only eat boys.” He also said she had forced James to wear dresses.

Jeff Younger stated:

I want you to imagine having electronic communication with your son on FaceTime, and imagine that your ex-wife has dressed him as a drag queen to talk to you. He has false eyelashes and makeup. His hair has got glitter in it. He’s wearing a dress.

Now imagine how you would feel seeing what I believe is actual sexual abuse — I believe this is not just emotional abuse but is the very, most fundamental form of sexual abuse, tampering with the sexual identity of a vulnerable boy. Every. Single. Day. You have to see your son sexually abused, and you have to maintain your calm… because the courts are not going to be fair to you. And the only way you can survive this and get your son through this alive is to calmly allow your son to be tortured right before your eyes and outlast the opposition. That’s what it’s like.

In October, GOP Texas Governor Greg Abbott stated that the Texas Attorney General’s Office and the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services were looking into the case, which had drawn national attention. Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) also weighed in, tweeting, “A 7-year-old child doesn’t have the maturity to make profound decisions like this. The state of Texas should protect this child’s right to choose—as an informed, mature person—and not be used as a pawn in a left-wing political agenda.”

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

Goofy (02-03-2020)

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,892 Times in 11,967 Posts

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    Why the straight face? The dad won..

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks