Thread: 'Area 51 worker's alien story CONFIRMED' by shock photo of SECRET hand scanner

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,095 Times in 59,906 Posts

X-File 'Area 51 worker's alien story CONFIRMED' by shock photo of SECRET hand scanner

By Callum Hoare - The Express

A MAN who claims to have worked on "reverse engineering" spacecrafts at Area 51 may finally have some hard evidence to prove his story.

Bob Lazar sparked an alien frenzy back in 1989 after claiming to have been part of a UFO testing team inside a top-secret United States Air Force base in Nevada. With the help of journalist George Knapp, he released his story to the world as he claimed to have worked at a location known as S-4. Lazar revealed how the auxiliary facility to the south of Area 51 was responsible for reverse engineering alien technology – and his particular focus was to extract something called Element 115.

Over the years, the scientist received worldwide recognition for his claims, but with that came strong criticism.

Many believed the lack of evidence to back up his story, in addition to missing credentials in his education rubbished his testimony.

Until now.

With the help of filmmaker Jeremy Corbell, Lazar was able to tell his story again – with the benefit of bombshell evidence to back up his claims.

Corbell, 41, managed to find a photo from another top-secret programme run by the US government at the nearby Nellis Air Force Range.

The images of the scanners used to get inside the building match Lazar's description almost perfectly.

"I never thought I would see one of these again," Lazar admitted after scanning the photo.

'I tried to explain this to people so many times and they never believed me.

"There it is – it was a biometric scanner used to get into S-F and measured the length of the bones in your hand."

Yesterday marked the world premiere of the film "Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying saucers".

The full documentary quickly rose to number one in the iTunes charts.

"My film gives you an understanding of the real Bob Lazar, which will make it harder to throw away his claims," Corbell revealed.

“The more you get to know Bob Lazar, the more you have to face the uncomfortable possibility that he's telling you the truth.

"You look at the evidence, you watch my film and you decide for yourself."

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    See if it will measure the length of the bone in mah draws...

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts