Thread: Virgin, 16, ‘wins trip to exotic island where men get unlimited sex with prostitutes’

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,096 Times in 59,906 Posts

Shocking Virgin, 16, ‘wins trip to exotic island where men get unlimited sex with prostitutes’

Jimmy McCloskey for Metro.co.uk

A 16 year-old virgin has won a free holiday to an exotic island where holidaymakers pay for unlimited sex with prostitutes, it has been claimed.

The boy, named only as Brian, is said to have secretly used his father’s credit card to enter a raffle to win a trip to the controversial resort, called Sex Island, where hookers outnumber visitors two-to-one.

And despite his alleged subterfuge, the young New Yorker has reportedly been allowed to claim the $5,800 prize by his father, who had to sign a permission slip because of his age.

Speaking before he traveled to the island Tuesday, Brian said: ‘After seeing the videos from Sex Island I just wanted to be there, but never imagined I would actually win.

‘I used my dad’s credit card without telling him.

‘I received an email last week telling me I’d won the golden ticket. I couldn’t believe what I was reading, I thought I was dreaming.

‘When told my parents they were very angry.

‘But then my dad researched about it and liked what he saw too. He decided that I could go, and signed a permission slip because I’m not an adult.’

Brian, who is originally from Chile, was one of thousands of men who were automatically entered a draw after making a purchase from Sex Island’s online store.

The teen, who bought a $60 phone case, added: ‘I can’t sleep properly waiting to go, and thinking about how it will be.

‘I want to have sex for the first time. Losing my virginity is really important to me at this time in my life.

‘I have tried to find girls on Tinder, but never had the courage to meet up with them in case it’s not really them in the photo.

‘I kissed a friend in school once but she didn’t want anything else with me.

‘My friends are so so jealous of me.

‘My mum hasn’t spoke to me since she found out about it.

‘My dad wanted to come with me, but obviously he couldn’t. He’s given me the talk about sex and told me to be careful about catching diseases.’

A New York-based dentist called Ryan who visited the resort recently shared shocking details of his antics online, which began with a drug-fueled orgy on the tender to the resort.

New York dentist Ryan, a married father-of-two, revealed how every customer chooses two sex workers who subsequently spend the entire trip with them.

He claimed drugs were freely available and every man was allowed an hour with 15 girls at once.

Visitors to Sex Island have also been promised games of golf, where the winner gets to spend 30 minutes with all 60 sex workers employed by the resort.

On the Goods Girls Co website, the vacation is billed as turning ‘fantasies into reality’.

The website explains that all the hookers have been tested and found to be free of STIs, promises ‘unlimited sex with two girls per day’ and says that switching sex workers with other guests is permitted.

It reads: ‘The event is on our private island. Enjoy de company of 60 beautiful latina girls, 2 hot DJ’s streaming the most exciting music all day and night, and a drug-friendly environment.

‘All the girls are here to please you and make you feel like a king, if you have any special fantasy make sure to inform the host, or the girls and they will make sure to bring them to life.

‘All our girls are tested and free of any sexual disease. There is also a very strict condom policy rule, and of course, an unlimited amount of condoms.’

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

RBP (12-13-2018)

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts
    Life over after that

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PorkChopSandwiches For This Useful Post:

RBP (12-13-2018)

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,096 Times in 59,906 Posts

Obvious Virgin, 16, ‘who won unlimited sex holiday falls in love with prostitute he slept with’

Jimmy McCloskey for Metro.co.uk

Schoolboy Brian is pictured during his break to Sex Island. He says he has fallen in love with one of the two ‘prostitutes’ he was assigned during the two day break

A 16 year-old virgin who won a trip to an island where men pay for unlimited sex has fallen love with one of the prostitutes he slept with, it was reported.

The young New Yorker, named only as Brian, reportedly said he wants to marry one of the two sex workers he was ‘assigned’ during his three day trip to Sex Island.

Brian, who won the trip after using his dad’s credit card to enter an online competition said: ‘It was incredible, so amazing that I want to cry just thinking about it.

‘I had sex for the first time, alcohol for the first time…

‘I was really nervous at first but the other men did everything to help me and put my mind at rest. They became like a family to me.

‘Every guest was allowed to choose two girls who would spend the entire vacation with them.

‘One of my girls was called Andrea, and I fell in love with her. I want her to be my girlfriend, she treats me so well.

‘The sex I had with her felt incredible.

‘I want to marry her, and she says she wants to come and live in the United States. I’ve kept her number and hope to see her again soon.’

Brian offered further eye-watering details of his alleged antics ahead of his return to New York’s JFK Airport on Tuesday night – many of which are too graphic to reproduce.

He said: ‘I did so many things over the weekend which I’ll never forget.

‘I salsa danced with topless women. I played strip tennis with the girls taking off their clothes as we played. It was amazing and unforgettable.

‘But the best part was the sex. I didn’t expect that I would like it so much, but I absolutely love it.

‘It’s an awesome feeling.

‘On the first night the two girls go me drunk and I had sex for the first time in my life. It felt so good.

‘“I didn’t know what to do, but they did it for me…But soon they were making love to me and it felt incredible.’

The teenager, who is originally from Chile, also claimed that he will brag about how he lost his virginity when he returns to school.

Brian explained: ‘I want all the kids who laugh at me in school to see how much of a man I am.

‘I have two girls and they have none.’

He won the contest to the controversial brothel resort after buying a phone cover from Sex Island’s online store, with all customers automatically being entered to win the $5,800 break.

Brian says that after he won, his father gave him permission to go on the holiday, despite his age, but that his mother was so upset she has stopped speaking to him.

Sex Island is based in a secret Carribbean location, with one previous visitor sharing similarly explicit details of his visit online.

The holidaymaker, a married father of two called Ryan, explained how every customer chooses two sex workers who subsequently spend the entire trip with them.

He claimed drugs were freely available and every man was allowed an hour with 15 girls at once.

Visitors to Sex Island have also been promised games of golf, where the winner gets to spend 30 minutes with all 60 sex workers employed by the resort.

On the Goods Girls Co website, the vacation is billed as turning ‘fantasies into reality’.

The website explains that all the sex workers have been tested and found to be free of STIs, promises ‘unlimited sex with two girls per day’ and says that switching sex workers with other guests is permitted.

It reads: ‘The event is on our private island. Enjoy de company of 60 beautiful latina girls, 2 hot DJ’s streaming the most exciting music all day and night, and a drug-friendly environment.

‘All the girls are here to please you and make you feel like a king, if you have any special fantasy make sure to inform the host, or the girls and they will make sure to bring them to life.

‘All our girls are tested and free of any sexual disease. There is also a very strict condom policy rule, and of course, an unlimited amount of condoms.’

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,561 Times in 5,212 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,561 Times in 5,212 Posts
    ‘I want to marry her, and she says she wants to come and live in the United States. I’ve kept her number and hope to see her again soon.’

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts
    He is ruined for life

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts