#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Attention Whore Amy Schumer: I'm Not Going To Look 'Super-F***able' Anymore

By Hank Berrien - The Daily Wire

Supposed comedienne Amy Schumer has figured out what was the main reason comediennes had trouble succeeding in the past: they didn’t look “super-fuckable.”

Interviewed in Elle, Schumer was discussing her new clothing line and reminisced about how her clothing evolved over time. She said, “I think they're really connected especially by where you are in your evolution as a performer. If you look at my specials it's like these sort of short little Stepford wife mini dresses which were good at the time but not with these changing times. I'm so grateful to this younger generation for pointing out how little equality there is and how women, to get attention and be treated well, we've had to also try to look super fuckable.”

Schumer continued by proudly citing her growth into who she really is:

For me, I was trying to get people to stop flipping the channel, "Oh, it's a girl in a short dress," then I hoped they would listen to what I was saying. The Leather Special was me kind of owning it and relying on my voice because I've earned the right and I have people's attention. I'm selling out arenas and no female comic has ever done that. With my next special you will see, the fashion is more laid back, relaxed, lighter makeup, so fashion is just part of this evolution that's getting closer to who I really am.

Schumer lauded other performers who dressed less like women for extending the parameters of fashion:

You also see it now too on the red carpet with Blake Lively wearing suits for her press tour or Emma Stone dressing a bit more masculine which in turn looks so powerful and sexy. It's a statement. It's not just about trying to be fuckable.

Schumer has been on a rampage about women’s appeal for a while; in March, interviewed in Marie Claire, she was asked, “Which part of your body would you say you love the most?”

Schumer gushed, “Oh, I love my body. I love my breasts. I love my arse. I love my vagina. I love my legs. I love my arms. I love my ears. I love my toes. And they all move and are healthy, [so] I’m grateful.”

Schumer was asked, “So is our value then, as women, still largely attached to our appearance?”
 She answered, “A large part of our value is attached to appearance. You’ve got to watch my 12 Angry Men episode because it’s all about that. We’re judged by that, always. A woman could cure cancer, but people will still say, ‘Oh, but did you see her?’”

When the interviewer commented, “For men, that just doesn’t happen. They don’t get scrutinized the same way,” Schumer concluded, “Yeah, it’s bullshit. It sucks. But it’s a total reality, but I really am trying to do my part to change that. I think other people [are], too.”

In 2016, Schumer said in Glamour, “I don't try to be feminist. I just am. It's innately inside me. I have no interest in trying to be the perfect feminist, but I do believe feminists are in good hands with me.”

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    I have never flipped through channels, saw her, said "oh a short skirt" and set down the remote. I have, however, flipped channels, saw her, said "oh that cunt" and kept flipping channels.
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RBP For This Useful Post:

KevinD (12-14-2018)

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    No one wants to see your dumpy body and homely face, Stinkella..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

RBP (12-16-2018)

He who laughs, lasts. Noilly Pratt's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,016 Times in 705 Posts
    [Slight thread derail...]
    Quote Originally Posted by RBP View Post
    I have never flipped through channels, saw her, said "oh a short skirt" and set down the remote.
    If you can do this whilst your wife is in the room, and have her say "ooh...can't blame you for stopping", you have a keeper. Bonus points if she's the one with the remote and asks your opinion.

[puts thread back on track]

Signature created way-back-when by Goofy

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Noilly Pratt For This Useful Post:

RBP (12-14-2018)

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,891 Times in 11,966 Posts
    Anymore?

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

RBP (12-16-2018)

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,022 Times in 11,474 Posts
    exactly

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)