Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Women and men couldnt be more different could they??

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post
    and women like to say I love you...when you're doing the right thing...according to them I get soooo tired of women saying that men aren't genuine, that they don't express themselves.It seems 'we're doing ok;' as long as we fit into women's various individual criteria.I get soooo tired of being judged by someone who is miles from perfect themselves, yet expect it from us.

If I was to make a graph about what sort of behavior women wanted from men over the space of 10 weeks, it would change 3 times...depending on the day and the mood of the person doing the critiquing.Women have the unpleasant habit of getting depressed or angry over a man's behavior, without ever telling the man what it is that's upsetting them.

It's hard to have a game of football on a level playing field when the rules change and the ref won't explain why or when

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    How can we be lovers if we cant be friends? :vomit:

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,849 Times in 8,184 Posts

Oh I love women (maybe a bit too much)...I've considered them as equals living on this planet since I was a tween....

but I do hate the constant rating and bitching and insulting things they say about men.In songs, movies, blogs...it doesn't stop.
    Who the hell are they to be so god damned critical? They color their hair, wear make-up, get lipo, use push up bras and call us dishonest

Some women need to take a long, hard look in the mirror before they start on the bandwagon of - men are pigs, men just want to get laid....men are dishonest.
    Hell, there's more dishonesty going on in some women's morning routines, than men commit over a year ffs

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks

Oh I love women (maybe a bit too much)...I've considered them as equals living on this planet since I was a tween....

but I do hate the constant rating and bitching and insulting things they say about men.In songs, movies, blogs...it doesn't stop.
    Who the hell are they to be so god damned critical? They color their hair, wear make-up, get lipo, use push up bras and call us dishonest

Some women need to take a long, hard look in the mirror before they start on the bandwagon of - men are pigs, men just want to get laid....men are dishonest.
    Hell, there's more dishonesty going on in some women's morning routines, than men commit over a year ffs

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    oh and another thing - women that use sex as a reward system..

REALLY? After years of screaming/fighting for equality and openness and then you say - if you're good, I'll give you a blowjob sweetie...

Using sex as a bargaining tool or as an acquiescence within yourself after doing something unpleasant...it needs to stop.Sex is for two people

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    if you're good, I'll give you a blowjob sweetie...
    That's a nice offer sweetcheeks, but I'm gonna pass.
    Behold my signature~!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!
    The horse does not eat cucumber salad.
    I think everyone in my world, the normal world, knows that Mark Levin and Hannity are relevant only to the angriest, most bitter Americans. (Alec Baldwin)

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    and women like to say I love you...when you're doing the right thing...according to them I get soooo tired of women saying that men aren't genuine, that they don't express themselves.It seems 'we're doing ok;' as long as we fit into women's various individual criteria.I get soooo tired of being judged by someone who is miles from perfect themselves, yet expect it from us.

If I was to make a graph about what sort of behavior women wanted from men over the space of 10 weeks, it would change 3 times...depending on the day and the mood of the person doing the critiquing.Women have the unpleasant habit of getting depressed or angry over a man's behavior, without ever telling the man what it is that's upsetting them.

It's hard to have a game of football on a level playing field when the rules change and the ref won't explain why or when
    I'm not saying I agree with everything that women do - but Hal - Did someone hurt you bad - Sounds like you need a hug

Those that say all men are pigs are just as wrong as those that say that all women play head games...

"Who the hell are they to be so god damned critical? They color their hair, wear make-up, get lipo, use push up bras and call us dishonest " - sounds like someone found a penis when he got the woman home

oh and another thing - women that use sex as a reward system..

REALLY? After years of screaming/fighting for equality and openness and then you say - if you're good, I'll give you a blowjob sweetie...

Using sex as a bargaining tool or as an acquiescence within yourself after doing something unpleasant...it needs to stop.Sex is for two people
    You could always say NO

Thanks to Goofy for my sig

vCash
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,888 Posts
    I for one unabashedly love women. Their little games don't bother me at all. When I was single, if I found one that I didn't like the games, I simply moved on. I've been married for 16 years or so, and my wife still plays a few games, but then again, so do I in some ways. One thing I've learned is that none of us are perfect, and none of us can be lumped into any broad generalization. I absolutely love my wife and am quite secure that she loves me just as much if not more. Does that mean either one of us won't look at an attractive person or even better comment about said person? Nope. I look at pretty women all the time, and my wife looks at handsome men. No harm no foul.
    Not saying anything in particular about anyone here, but I've often thought that much of the problems in relationships are due to personal insecurity. I used to be insecure in my teens and into early 20's. After that, I discovered that I actually kinda liked myself, and could care less what anyone else thought. I am friends with many of my (both) daughter's friends, and am constantly amazed at how insecure they really are. I guess it's just part of being young.

I might be losing it... Softdreamer's Avatar
    behind the 2 way mirror in your bathroom.
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    MrsM you seem to be flying the flag alone here.. I feel for you

I understand fully all the natures of the game, and the way the world works.

But Im also a realist, and what got me, is the fact that the original status openly admitted that mind games were being played solely for attention. A relationship is complicated enough between two people without sporadically throwing impossible tests that we are doomed to fail in there.

Since posting that status, one of her friends said "funny, its only my dog that ever seems to be there for me", well, only a dog would be stupid enough to keep jumping through the hoops.

IMO, Teenage girls can play these sorts of games with boys, but when it comes to women 30+ doing it. Well it just shows they lack the emotional maturity to deal with a grown up relationship. And explains why she has had a string of failed relationships behind her.

come back to my place, I'll show you how to drink tequila.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    My wife has this tiny little blue thong that has like a small blue triangle at the top that peeks out the top of her butt cheeks... Hot!

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts
    It's the dreaded Kobayashi Maru

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thelancinator View Post
    It's the dreaded Kobayashi Maru
    Isn't that the really good beef from Japan?

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,101 Times in 59,908 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MuddyGut View Post
    Isn't that the really good beef from Japan?

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks

Everything I've written above is true...no bad feelings towards the race in general (women)...

There are exceptions to every rule.I've met some great girls and have had good relationships both as friends and otherwise.
    But...it gets old hearing the same criticisms and being lumped into a giant stereotype as a gender.That's what I mean about
    the critiquing.Women seem to be able to judge men at the drop of a dime and society accepts that too...

"he who is without sin shall cast the first stone"

He who laughs, lasts. Noilly Pratt's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,016 Times in 705 Posts
    Hal your posts remind me of "Solitary Man" by Neil Diamond

Don't know that I will
    But until I can find me
    A girl who'll stay
    And won't play games behind me
    I'll be what I am
    A solitary man
    Solitary man
    That philosophically was where I was after too many "let's be friends" speeches (they wanted the Bad Boy, not me) So, I gave up...and that's when I found my now wife. I waited and found a mate with minimal game playing on her mind. Everything she tried early on I called her on it, and she did the same for me. Maybe your tolerance for such things lessens as you age.

I do dislike the stereotype of the father of the household as a bumbling idiot. Now that breastfeeding has ceased, I am just as capable and knowledgeable as my wife in raising our 8 year old. When she was 4 I looked after her for a full week while her mom visited relatives in Calgary.

Signature created way-back-when by Goofy