Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Assault witness believes accused was trying to stop fight before shoving, striking child

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonGeminiX View Post
    I'm sorry, but I've watched the video twice. Here's my take on it:

Kids are fucking up. If an adult comes out and says break it up, you disperse. Don't argue, don't show you're ass. Shut the fuck up, do as you're told, and leave. That's the way it was when I was a kid, that's the way it should be. If you, as a child/teen/preteen, put your hands on an adult, or otherwise threaten an adult, then it's open season on your ass. You get what you deserve. That's the way it was when I was growing up, and that's the way it should be. Kids do not have the run of the world. Every single one of those kids' parents should be arrested, including the one that got leveled.

My take.
    It's a "thing" now... internet flash mobs for the purpose of causing trouble at malls and to shoot video of it. (They had that bitch bussin) I'd bet heavily that it was a call out for that mall and they went there for that specific reason.
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,829 Times in 8,168 Posts

Let's get to the heart of the matter shall we Mr RBP. When did you first discover your fear of 13 year old girls and how has that affected your adult underwear choices?

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post

Let's get to the heart of the matter shall we Mr RBP. When did you first discover your fear of 13 year old girls and how has that affected your adult underwear choices?
    Riddle me this, Batman. If that was a mob of boys, would we be having the same discussion?

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RBP View Post
    Riddle me this, Batman. If that was a mob of boys, would we be having the same discussion?
    Reading my mind and wtf are you doing right here right now at this very moment?

I was getting ready to ejaculate from the site after posting that.

If it was young boys first the world would look at his color, then his age, then his physical presence meaning - Oh lord he was only 98 pounds, how could someone do that??!!
    And then probably we would go back to what I consider the main point of the discussion, was the adult in jeopardy and was the use of force necessary?

I'm not one to follow my own advice but you can always walk away.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hal-9000 For This Useful Post:

RBP (01-17-2019)

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Kids are fucking up. If an adult comes out and says break it up, you disperse. Don't argue, don't show you're ass. Shut the fuck up, do as you're told, and leave. That's the way it was when I was a kid, that's the way it should be. If you, as a child/teen/preteen, put your hands on an adult, or otherwise threaten an adult, then it's open season on your ass. You get what you deserve. That's the way it was when I was growing up, and that's the way it should be. Kids do not have the run of the world. Every single one of those kids' parents should be arrested, including the one that got leveled.

My take.
    Get off my lawn!

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    *when I say look at his age, look at his color above I'm referring to the young boy who gets punched in our simulation*

*Lance butted in and screwed this explanation up

Don't make me smack you boy!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hal-9000 For This Useful Post:

Teh One Who Knocks (01-17-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    Get off my lawn!
    Shouldn't you be in bed by now old timer? The sun is almost going down

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Whore's drawers you phone posters are all the same. Ask a question then vanish for the next two days.

vCash
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,553 Times in 5,206 Posts

Kids are fucking up. If an adult comes out and says break it up, you disperse. Don't argue, don't show you're ass. Shut the fuck up, do as you're told, and leave. That's the way it was when I was a kid, that's the way it should be. If you, as a child/teen/preteen, put your hands on an adult, or otherwise threaten an adult, then it's open season on your ass. You get what you deserve. That's the way it was when I was growing up, and that's the way it should be. Kids do not have the run of the world.
    So children can't hit adults, but adults can hit kids

Every single one of those kids' parents should be arrested, including the one that got leveled.
    You must be joking??

Only the full might of the Imperial Army can restore order in this situation

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Whore's drawers you phone posters are all the same. Ask a question then vanish for the next two days.

I was staying within my toxic masculinity gender role by making dinner and doing the dishes.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to RBP For This Useful Post:

KevinD (01-17-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    I'm a poor old phone poster

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    I'm a poor old phone poster
    You haven't been around much lately. Did some large man punch you in the face too?

I'll get some of the girls and we'll tune him up for you

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,892 Times in 11,967 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    So children can't hit adults, but adults can hit kids
    Don't be ridiculous. Children should be respectful of adults.

You must be joking??

Only the full might of the Imperial Army can restore order in this situation

Don't be ridiculous, again. These kids are acting out because their parent(s) are gutless and the homes have no structure. They've given their children no boundaries whatsoever and let them do whatever the fuck they want whenever they feel like with no hint of any consequences for their bad actions. A well-raised and adjusted child/preteen/teenager with respect for their elders wouldn't dare roll up on an adult in a threatening manner.

Spare the rod, spoil the child.

I wouldn't be surprised if any of those kids in that video ended up in gangs and dead before they hit their 20s.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonGeminiX For This Useful Post:

Teh One Who Knocks (01-17-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RBP View Post
    I was staying within my toxic masculinity gender role by making dinner and doing the dishes.
    As it should be. Your wife should be commended.

*another sidebar - I know TV isn't your thing, have you ever watched The Handmaid's Tale? Based on a great novel that came out in 1985 about a dystopian society set in the near future. Briefly, a far right-like Christian themed government takes power after most women lose the ability to give birth because of pollution. Women are treated as property and are not allowed to read, work jobs on their own, give opinions...you know, kinda like the 50's

It's hard not to think that it was written yesterday, as the main theme is about women trying to gain their basic rights and independence back. Very well done and maybe worth a watch with your significant other. It is a tough watch though, hardly uplifting or a triumph of the human spirit.

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    As it should be. Your wife should be commended.

*another sidebar - I know TV isn't your thing, have you ever watched The Handmaid's Tale? Based on a great novel that came out in 1985 about a dystopian society set in the near future. Briefly, a far right-like Christian themed government takes power after most women lose the ability to give birth because of pollution. Women are treated as property and are not allowed to read, work jobs on their own, give opinions...you know, kinda like the 50's

It's hard not to think that it was written yesterday, as the main theme is about women trying to gain their basic rights and independence back. Very well done and maybe worth a watch with your significant other. It is a tough watch though, hardly uplifting or a triumph of the human spirit.
    She liked it. She enjoys a good dystopian-themed story. If I remember, she said it took significant liberties compared to the book.