Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Media Claim Two MAGA Fans Attacked Actor. Here Is The Full Story.

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,731 Times in 15,014 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    Exactly, but you can't say that because it makes you either racist, homophobic, or both
    This reminds me of the fake tip message stories. Every one fake.
    I wanted to be a Monk, but I never got the chants.

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,103 Times in 59,908 Posts

Fake News Jussie Smollett's Neighbor Claims She Saw a 'Redneck' with a Rope Near Their Apartment Building Shortly Before Reported Attack

Tonja Renée Stidhum - The Root

Investigation is underway regarding the recent Jussie Smollett attack as law enforcement officials and fans alike strive for answers.

One major update came on late Wednesday afternoon when the Chicago Police Department confirmed surveillance footage showing two potential “persons of interest.”

Now, the saga continues as a woman who lives in the same complex as the 35-year-old actor-singer is claiming to have seen a suspicious white man loitering nearby shortly before the reported attack, while she was taking her dogs outside.

The unidentified woman spoke with TMZ, informing them she saw a man she describes as a “redneck” outside of the building she shares with Smollett at around 12:30 a.m. Tuesday pacing back-and-forth between the parking garage and entrance, smoking a cigarette with an agitated demeanor. He was also apparently staring at another man approximately 300 feet away, standing near another entrance.

Hmm, suspicious, indeed.

“He looked out of place,” she said, noting she returned to the building after being “creeped out” by the man.

She described the man as white with facial scruff, wearing a blue winter beanie, a blue zip-up hoodie sweatshirt, too-short blue jeans that exposed his “thick, grey hunting socks,” and camel-colored dress shoes.

The most notable thing she claims to have spotted, is a blue and white rope or clothesline hanging from the white man’s sweatshirt. As previously reported, Smollett claimed to CPD that he was attacked with a noose and chemical substance believed to be bleach.

After hearing of Smollett’s attack, the woman informed the building’s concierge, who then directed her to contact detectives.

As more details come in, hopefully we’re getting closer to finding some concrete answers.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

RBP (01-31-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Seems convenient

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

RBP (01-31-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    that makes it even LESS believable.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RBP For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (01-31-2019), Teh One Who Knocks (01-31-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RBP View Post
    that makes it even LESS believable.
    Take it for what it is, that story is from one of those 'hate whitey' pro-BLM websites left over from when Gawker went bankrupt.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (01-31-2019), RBP (01-31-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    And of course the liberal "Hate Trump" media runs with it like it's the word of God. Story from USA Today this morning:

Assault on 'Empire' actor Jussie Smollett serves as a reminder — lynching, noose symbolism are still prevalent

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

RBP (01-31-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,849 Times in 8,184 Posts
    Tonja Renée Stidhum - The Root

Investigation is underway regarding the recent Jussie Smollett attack as law enforcement officials and fans alike strive for answers.

One major update came on late Wednesday afternoon when the Chicago Police Department confirmed surveillance footage showing two potential “persons of interest.”

Now, the saga continues as a woman who lives in the same complex as the 35-year-old actor-singer is claiming to have seen a suspicious white man loitering nearby shortly before the reported attack, while she was taking her dogs outside.

The unidentified woman spoke with TMZ, informing them she saw a man she describes as a “redneck” outside of the building she shares with Smollett at around 12:30 a.m. Tuesday pacing back-and-forth between the parking garage and entrance, smoking a cigarette with an agitated demeanor. He was also apparently staring at another man approximately 300 feet away, standing near another entrance.

Hmm, suspicious, indeed.

“He looked out of place,” she said, noting she returned to the building after being “creeped out” by the man.

She described the man as white with facial scruff, wearing a blue winter beanie, a blue zip-up hoodie sweatshirt, too-short blue jeans that exposed his “thick, grey hunting socks,” and camel-colored dress shoes.

The most notable thing she claims to have spotted, is a blue and white rope or clothesline hanging from the white man’s sweatshirt. As previously reported, Smollett claimed to CPD that he was attacked with a noose and chemical substance believed to be bleach.

After hearing of Smollett’s attack, the woman informed the building’s concierge, who then directed her to contact detectives.

As more details come in, hopefully we’re getting closer to finding some concrete answers.
    I'm starting to get a little offended. She sees a stranger and can call him a redneck? Because he had a white face or because he had scruffy facial hair? I have both.

Does this mean next time I see a black person walking down the street I can report I saw a thief or a mugger?

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post
    I'm starting to get a little offended. She sees a stranger and can call him a redneck? Because he had a white face or because he had scruffy facial hair? I have both.

Does this mean next time I see a black person walking down the street I can report I saw a thief or a mugger?

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I keep my nooses at home and rarely walk around with them on display.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks

Update Chicago Police Say ‘Empire’ Actor Refuses To Turn Over Phone Records During Alleged ‘MAGA’ Attack

Neetu Chandak - The Daily Caller

The Chicago Police Department (CPD) said “Empire” actor Jussie Smollett and his music manager are not handing over phone records of a conversation that occurred Tuesday morning during an alleged attack.

“Update on the ‘Empire’ Smollett case: The victim and his manager reported that they were talking on their cell phones to each other but CPD has been unable to independently verify this because they refused to turn over their cell phones,” CPD spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said in a Thursday statement obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

Smollett claimed two men beat him up, tied a noose around his neck, said racial and homophobic slurs and threw an unknown chemical substance on him Tuesday, The Associated Press reported.

Brandon Z. Moore, Smollett’s music manager, said he heard some of the attack while on the phone with Smollett, according to Variety.

“I heard that clearly,” Moore said. “I heard the scuffle and I heard the racial slur.”

TMZ reported Tuesday the attackers were white men wearing ski masks who poured bleach on Smollett and screamed “This is MAGA (Make America Great Again) country.” Smollett reportedly had a fractured rib as well.

Police said the actor did not initially disclose the “MAGA country” comment, but confirmed it in a second interview.

Guglielmi added Moore claimed in the follow-up interview that he heard the “MAGA country” phrase, ABC7 reported.

A police statement said the incident occurred around 2 a.m. on Tuesday.

Police were notified 40 minutes after the attack and found Smollett in his apartment with cuts and scrapes on his face and the rope around the actor’s neck, according to AP. Smollett asked police to shut down the body cameras as he explained why the rope was around his neck.

Smollett was treated at Northwestern Memorial Hospital and was in “good condition,” according to People Tuesday.

Guglielmi said Tuesday evening they could not find video evidence of Smollett getting attacked. Police expanded their search area and found “people of interest” Wednesday, according to a tweet by Guglielmi.

The picture shows two people walking between 1:30 a.m. and 1:45 a.m. in the vicinity where Smollett was allegedly attacked Tuesday, ABC7 reported. Police confirmed Smollett walking across the street from the two people. Cops also found on another camera that looked like Smollett was “wearing a rope like a neck tie.”

Investigation is ongoing.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

RBP (01-31-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RBP For This Useful Post:

DemonGeminiX (01-31-2019), Teh One Who Knocks (01-31-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Police were notified 40 minutes after the attack and found Smollett in his apartment with cuts and scrapes on his face and the rope around the actor’s neck, according to AP. Smollett asked police to shut down the body cameras as he explained why the rope was around his neck.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Yeah, shut those body cameras off so I can lie to you and you won't have video/audio evidence of it.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I really hope they press charges after this completely unravels.