Thread: 3 boys buy Valentine’s Day flowers for every girl, woman at middle school

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,096 Times in 59,906 Posts

Toxic 3 boys buy Valentine’s Day flowers for every girl, woman at middle school

Tribune Media Wire

OLATHE, Kan. — Three Kansas middle-school students made sure every girl and woman at their school received a special valentine on Thursday.

According to KMBC, three boys — eighth-grader Tristan Valentine, seventh-grader Kyan Rice and sixth-grader Lincoln Holmes — used their own money to purchase flowers for all 270 girls and 70 female staff members at their middle school.

They reportedly spent hundreds of dollars. The boys allegedly arrived to school early Thursday with buckets of carnations.

They stood by the school’s entrances, passed out flowers to every female in the building and wished them “Happy Valentine’s Day,” the news outlet reports.

“We wanted every girl to feel important and special on Valentine’s Day,” Valentine told KMBC. “We worked hard to make sure it was going to be a surprise to everybody. I only told a few friends, and the girls seemed surprised and happy.”

According to KMBC, other middle school boys told Valentine, Rice and Holmes that they wished they had thought of the idea.

One boy even tried to purchase a flower from them.

“Summit Trails is a special school,” Holmes said. “And who knows, maybe we started a new tradition here.”

The middle school principal reportedly said she “got chills seeing it happen.”

She said it was “refreshing to see three young men go out of their way to make others feel happy” and their act provided a big boost to school spirit.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,893 Times in 11,968 Posts
    Suckers.

Just kidding.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,838 Times in 8,177 Posts
    We had three young Sikh people give random people walking downtown heart shaped balloons. It was about -20 and I had to give them props for their tenacity.

And in one of the strangest cases of paranoia I thought for a moment while watching...what a good way to possibly hurt people by getting them close offering gifts.

kind of ashamed to think that way...

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Sikh are good people..

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    Sikh are good people..
    I knew a Sikh truck driver and it's a long story. He looked and sounded like Joe Pesci and we became close enough that I showed him who Pesci was on my PC at work.

He invited me to a Sikh celebration where I would have to leave my smoking utensils outside (lighter and smokes), they would put a cloth on my head like a turban and cloth for my hands too. It was in a community center with tons of food, music, dancing etc. I asked him if I would be the only white face there and he said probably.

I never did go and have regretted it for years. You should have heard this guy's funny, raspy, munchin-like voice. He was the brown Joe Pesci for sure

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hal-9000 For This Useful Post:

KevinD (02-16-2019), Muddy (02-16-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post
    We had three young Sikh people give random people walking downtown heart shaped balloons. It was about -20 and I had to give them props for their tenacity.

And in one of the strangest cases of paranoia I thought for a moment while watching...what a good way to possibly hurt people by getting them close offering gifts.

kind of ashamed to think that way...
    There's nothing wrong with thinking that way the way the world is nowadays really....

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post
    I knew a Sikh truck driver and it's a long story. He looked and sounded like Joe Pesci and we became close enough that I showed him who Pesci was on my PC at work.

He invited me to a Sikh celebration where I would have to leave my smoking utensils outside (lighter and smokes), they would put a cloth on my head like a turban and cloth for my hands too. It was in a community center with tons of food, music, dancing etc. I asked him if I would be the only white face there and he said probably.

I never did go and have regretted it for years. You should have heard this guy's funny, raspy, munchin-like voice. He was the brown Joe Pesci for sure
    You should have had him do the "they fuck you at the drive thru" line

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Teh One Who Knocks For This Useful Post:

Hal-9000 (02-15-2019)

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh One Who Knocks View Post
    You should have had him do the "they fuck you at the drive thru" line
    I called him Joe for about a month before he asked why. I swear man, the dude was maybe 5' tall and looked so much like Pesci my coworkers would come over when he was dropping freight off at our place. I did show him a clip of Goodfellas using my crappy work pc speakers and the dude laughed and laughed.

Then, as some transplanted people do...he looks at me dead serious and says - So, you think I'm a mean guy like Pesci? I was quiet for a second until he starts braying laughter and said - Time for brown Joe to go, see ya! I loved that little dude.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hal-9000 For This Useful Post:

Teh One Who Knocks (02-15-2019)

Shelter Dweller PorkChopSandwiches's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,255 Times in 16,489 Posts
    Its numbers game people

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    You know that Valentine, Rice and Holmes are getting some sweet sugar after that...

*at least first base with a chance of accidentally reaching second if Betsy's sweater falls off her shoulder

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PorkChopSandwiches View Post
    Its numbers game people