#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

Oops Khloe Kardashian’s company accused of photoshopping star’s image

By Elizabeth Zwirz | Fox News

Khloe Kardashian’s clothing company, Good American, is getting flack on Instagram after some followers accused them of photoshopping an image of the reality star.

The snapshot in question was posted earlier this week and showed Kardashian lying on a mirrored floor and gazing at the camera as she sported a pair of “shape-enhancing” skinny jeans, according to the post.

But some of the page’s followers called the company out for the image.

“they forgot to photoshop her reflection.. I’m screaming,” one user wrote in the comment section before adding half-a-dozen laughing emojis.

“I love Khloe but, who is that? That does not look like her,” a second person said.

“Umm @goodamerican@khloekardashian why did y’all do homegirl like that? At least photoshop her shadow goodness,” a third commented.

Some users also claimed the photo ran in contrast to Good American’s brand identity. The company “is designed for a curvier, sexier and stronger shape,” according to their website.

“How are you gona promote a brand that is supposed to promote embracing yourself by Photoshoping the adverts?????” one commenter asked.

“You are simply deceiving your audience when you photoshop yourself in the jeans that are supposedly made for all body types including curvy women. Shameful,” another wrote.

“STOP THE PHOTOSHOP. YOU'RE SELLING A BRAND THAT EMBRACES ALL TYPES OF BEAUTIFUL. YOU YOURSELF CAN'T EMBRACE YOUR BEAUTY. PRETTY FAKE,” a third person said.

And at least one person thought the photo of Kardashian didn’t need any of the alleged editing.

“Why would they photoshop her she looks soo good i like her reflection so much better,” one user wrote.

Kardashian did not immediately reply to the allegations.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    I have never felt that she was attractive.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Muddy For This Useful Post:

Hikari Kisugi (02-22-2019)

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts
    She looks better than she used to, actually a lot better than she used to, but she's alwasy been the least attractive Kardashian really. Although I would say she's not any worse looking than Kim now, she's (Kim) just a bad caricature really. The best looking one in the whole family is Kendall. Maybe because she doesn't have any Kardashian blood running thru her veins.

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts
    Lol.. Bruce was a superstar you know..