Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Restaurant says kids younger than 6-years-old no longer welcome

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,849 Times in 8,184 Posts
    When we were younger, we used to play war or army.Being fairly progressive kids we used to have a medic for each side.When someone got shot he'd get 'treated' by the medic.We had a few old rags and sheets...the medic would wrap a rag around the arm or the leg of the kid who was shot, indicating where he got injured.One day one of the kids brought a huge butcher knife or cleaver (not a knife) to our wargames.It was kinda cool, he'd run it across your arm and leave a slight mark and that was 'the operation'.

Later, his mom came running out of her house screaming bloody blue murder, " Bradley you get your ass home right now and bring that ^%$#@! knife back!!!"
    She chased him around the park a bit and finally he relented close to home where we were playing war.She started paddling his ass between every swear word and we heard - SMACK!..and then him yelping, SMACK! You never take a knife out of this kitchen again!!!! SMACK!...

and so even at a young age I was a smartass and after each time she paddled his bottom I would scream MEDIC!!! and the rest of were rolling on the ground laughing

Point is - He never took a knife out again, more out of embarrassment than her swats on his little behind

vCash
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,316 Times in 8,172 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MuddyGut View Post
    I apologize Joey.. I have a kid hating, property line nazi living across the street from me.. I'm sensitive sometimes when people make generalizations about children. My comment was not intended to hurt your feelings, It was intended to remind you that we we're all kids once...
    I was never a kid.

Chuck E Cheese is a looney bin with kids puking all over the place, and black people playing full court basketball on the little kids basketball hoop machine... That place really sucks..
    Is that racist? I'm sensitive about that because I was a black kid once.

HAHAHA sorry muddygut, I'm amusing myself today, but I'll stop masturbating now and take this thread more seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post
    I often give unruly kids pop and chocolate bars when they're running around a restaurant....the sugar helps calm them down

It's also how he lures them into his van.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezter View Post
    Why not remove the families that are causing ruckus instead of just flat out banning all? Plus, why exactly kids under 6 ? There are people disturbing other people in all age groups... Stupid thing this, IMO.
    I already addressed that you Finnish Borg you:

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyB View Post
    I do actually feel bad about those parents who control their children. Sucks for them. But a business can't spend all day vetting who is and isn't a responsible parent. And of course, if you let one kid in, the asshole parents of those out of control brats will be up in arms about having their kid banned. The only option is to keep them all out.
    Behold my signature~!!

Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    Fuck you hippy
    Pippa~!!
    The horse does not eat cucumber salad.
    I think everyone in my world, the normal world, knows that Mark Levin and Hannity are relevant only to the angriest, most bitter Americans. (Alec Baldwin)

26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    I feel for a lot of the parents that can't control their kids... It's not like you can snatch them up and beat the shit out of them in a restaurant... Unless you want your butt hauled off to jail...
    I dont feel one bit sorry for the parents, although I do feel a wee bit sorry for the kids, until they're a bit more grown up enough to know better, then sorry no more feeling bad for you.

I dont feel one bit sorry for the parents...BECAUSE IT WAS THEIR DIRECT ACTIONS THAT NURTURED "HELLSPAWN" IN THEIR KIDS IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! (Whether they were observant enough to figure it out or not.

If your kid is a monster, you were either far too nice or far too complicit and lazy in their upbringing to teach them properly.

Either way, its a failure of parenting.