Thread: Pyramids on Mars SHOCK: Do these NASA photos prove ancient alien Mars UFO theory?

#DeSantis2024 Teh One Who Knocks's Avatar
    vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 113,085 Times in 59,902 Posts

X-File Pyramids on Mars SHOCK: Do these NASA photos prove ancient alien Mars UFO theory?

By Sebastian Kettley - The Express

AN ALIEN pyramid on Mars photographed by NASA’s Curiosity rover is “indisputable evidence” of UFO activity on the Red Planet, a prominent extraterrestrial expert has claimed.

NASA’s tireless hunt for signs of alien life outside of Earth is primarily focused on the dusty surface of Earth’s closest neighbour, Mars. Every single day the US space agency receives a treasure trove of Mars photos from its famous Mars Curiosity rover. The NASA photos are then meticulously picked apart by scientists and conspiracy theorists alike in the hopes of finding extraterrestrial proof. UFO-hunter Scott C Waring, who runs the blog UFO Sightings Daily, is one of the many conspiracists who believe Mars once housed an ancient alien civilisation.

Mr Waring is convinced Mars’ surface is littered with evidence of alien structures, remains and technologies.

And in one of his latest UFO “discoveries”, the conspiracist said he came across an alien pyramid buried among a myriad of other buildings and statues.

The UFO-hunter said: “When you find one alien artefact on Mars, it’s thought-provoking, but when you find dozens of artefacts in the same photo it becomes indisputable evidence. Well, that happened today.

“At first, I had only found one interesting object in this photo – a white object which could easily be a living species of Mars.

“I believe the white object is actually a freshly made statue, which means a space population of this alien species live here.

“Then I let my eyes adjust to the photo and slowly I saw the doorway to the right of the white object.

“A few seconds later I noticed the pyramid and then when I thought I had found it all, I noticed the lion face near the doorway.

“And yet a few seconds later I noticed the second doorway to the left of the white creature.

The NASA photo in question, Mr Waring argued, is evidence of an ancient city on Mars.

The conspiracist bizarrely claimed the “alien artefacts” prove extraterrestrials once lived on Mars but have since been scattered and buried in the red soils.

Mr Waring said: “This one photo of Mars is enough to change the beliefs of most non-believers instantly and yet, most of the world will never get to see it.

“So I ask you, please share this post. Repost it on any social site or news site you can find.

Pyramids on Mars: Mr Waring argued these are ancient alien buildings on Mars

“We need to let the public know the truth that intelligent life once existed on Mars.”

So does the NASA photo of Mars truly reveal the existence of extraterrestrial pyramids and other structures? Probably not.

The most likely scenario is Mr Waring fell for the psychological effect known as pareidolia.

NASA explained: "Pareidolia is the psychological phenomenon where people see recognizable shapes in clouds, rock formations, or otherwise unrelated objects or data. There are many examples of this phenomenon on Earth and in space."

And the cosmologist Carl Sagan, who presented the TV series Cosmos, theorised in 1995 the effect is an evolutionary skill developed to recognise faces.

He wrote in his book The Demon-Haunted World: “As soon as the infant can see, it recognizes faces, and we now know that this skill is hardwired in our brains.

“Those infants who a million years ago were unable to recognise a face smiled back less, were less likely to win the hearts of their parents, and less likely to prosper.”

UFO-hunters often fall for pareidolia when they claim to see alien faces and structures in perfectly normal rock formations and shadows.

vCash
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 6,846 Posts

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Yeah, that looks NOTHING like a pyramid in that first pic

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,829 Times in 8,168 Posts
    I love it

Pyramid, lion face, doorway, ???, carport, swimming pool, gatehouse, garage, tennis courts.

vCash
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Yeah, conclusive photographic evidence, it must be fake

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    That question mark structure is a statue featuring two Mars inhabitants screwing. Quite a good representation for a piece of art

Happy?

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks
    I really hate to be a party pooper but you do know that science has proven there are straight lines in nature? Specifically in rock and crystal formations?

And also the resolution of some of these pictures is below-SD, so a rational person should take the images with a grain of salt.

Rational...apologies, didn't mean to insult you Lance

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,770 Times in 4,009 Posts
    The ??? is a lizard lying on it's back, for sure.

vCash
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,892 Times in 11,967 Posts

Looks like an oversized dog turd to me.

Warning: The posts of this forum member may contain trigger language which may be considered offensive to some.

Music was better when ugly people were allowed to make it.

vCash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks

vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,770 Times in 4,009 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hal-9000 View Post

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Godfather For This Useful Post: