Thread: hello again

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks

hello again

Hello again.....................feel its time i started to join in..............recently i lost my interest in forums in general and am only just getting any form of enthusiasm back
    Thing is i feel i have got to make some kind of ‘mission statement’

Im not the person i was a few weeks ago and kind of look at things and people a little differently these days

1..........Im currently active on 6 different forums, don’t worry if you don’t see me for a while............i go where the good vibe is and where i feel comfortable at that precise time

2...............If you say something to me and don’t get the answer you expected please don’t take it personally ........it’s just how things are going to be

3................What happens on a forum stays on that forum, im not interested in bullshit

4...............Trust and respect is something that takes time to be gained thro deeds and acts, dont expect it to be given straight away

5................I will always use a small ‘i’ simply cos i know it annoys the hell out of Hal

If you have an issue with any of that, that’s your problem, so deal with it, cos it sure isn’t my problem
    Now where’s the white wimmin at?
    Last edited by beowulf; 07-08-2011 at 05:17 PM.