Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,773 Times in 4,012 Posts

Your first Post-Lottery Car

What would the very first car you'd need for yourself after winning the lotto be? The one you drive to work and say 'fuck you' to your boss on, or take to the airport as you leave on a dream vacation!?! Will it be sporty and wild, rare and beautiful or big and mean?

This isn't for your running list of dream cars - just the first car you would run out and buy, (or lease for the always-frugal) should you win $150 million in the lotto next week, for whatever reason!!

--------------------------------

If money was no issue, there would be more impressive cars I'd have to have, but this is one I've just always had my eye on and wouldn't think twice about running to the dealership and picking up.

I've loved it for years, and it has a special place in my heart because it is what the Canadian Forces drive in Afghanistan as their armored vehicle. It's all-terrain and luxury. I think Brad and Angelina drive them. These things give me a massive hard-on I just fuggin' love'em so much

Ladies and Gentlemen - The Mercedes Benz G-Class G-55 AMG starting at $115,000
    Last edited by Godfather; 02-02-2011 at 08:31 AM.