Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    26,000LYR out, paying taxes to pedophiles
    vCash
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,826 Times in 3,935 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in melb. View Post
    Most of the examples I'll be posting are simply cops used to getting their way and not knowing the law. Which suggests lack of training or too much time in their own echo-chamber. But I'm sure you have a fine conspiracy in the making.
    its not a matter of opinion that a certain small middle eastern country began training much of our law enforcement a while back

Mar 18, 2022 — The ADL is one of three groups that have offered training trips to Israel for US police officers.
    New York City (March 17, 2022) — A key facilitator of police exchange programs between the U.S. and Israel was forced to pause its programs following a nation-wide grassroots campaign, according to a leaked document and their own admission. Articles published today by The Guardian and Jewish Currents reveal a draft memo addressed to Anti-Defamation League CEO Jonathan Greenblatt, written during the height of the Black-led uprisings in June 2020 sparked by the police murder of George Floyd. Entitled “Law Enforcement Trainings in Israel” and authored by senior staff at the ADL, the document details how the ADL, one of the main facilitators of police exchanges between the U.S. and Israel, was forced to acknowledge that its exchange program helped militarize U.S. police and harm communities of color.

https://www.jewishvoiceforpeace.org/...ice-exchanges/
    as usual, my positions are well researched, my friend

the matter here is less that these police do not know the law, more that they are counting on a citizen's ignorance thereof, in which case they can try to assert many things that are beyond their lawful scope of power - when confronted with a citizen who knows the law, mostly they have no choice but to back down since they are the ones acting unlawfully.

this is learned behavior
    Last edited by FBD; 01-02-2024 at 08:29 PM. Reason: if I were necessarily anti isreal I'da been posting a lot more Owen Benjamin ;)